Find
Notify
Tools

One of the more extreme ones!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Jerry Huffaker
posted Hide Post
That's so far out of line it doesn't even make since. They need to call the guys in the white coats to pick him up.

Jerry Huffaker
State, National and World Champion Taxidermist

Posts: 2009 | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
he forgot to accuse you of being like Jeffry Dalmer who killed and ate children a number of years ago. How in the world could he have missed that!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Scott, you are obviously very passionate about the African Elephant, and Lion. You are however sadly misinformed. Buzz Charlton has done more for the conservation, and preservation of the Elephant, Loin, and other animals in Zimbabwe in a 2 week period than I would venture to guess you have done in your life.

The animal populations in Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Namibia, Zambia, and Botswana have increased steadily since the advent of trophy hunting in those country's. The animal numbers in South Africa have increased 100 fold since game ranching was introduced in the mid 60s. The game numbers in Kenya have been decimated since the closing of hunting in 1976.Batswana I fear is on the same course.

If you are as concerned about the plight of African Wildlife as you imply. Step away from your computer, and visit a hunting camp, or even a photo Safari. Perhaps you could take part in a culling exercise in one of the national parks. That might enlighten you.

You would be much better served doing something productive, rather than this type of psychotic rants, and character assignation of a true gentleman who is actually doing something for our African wildlife.

Bob Schofield

One of Us
posted Hide Post
killpc faint

Have fun with that Buzz!! Smiler

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4885 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Same thing happened to me last year they went as far as to say they would feed my kids to the lions! I did get the phone number of one of these idiots and I text her a photo of a dead animal at least once a week! She goes nuts every time I do it! What I did pick up out of most of the hate phone calls I got was that most of them originated out of the UK.

Phillip du Plessis
www.intrepidsafaris.com
info@intrepidsafaris.co.za
+27 83 633 5197
US cell 817 793 5168

Posts: 402 | Location: Alldays, South Africa | Registered: 05 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buzz, until this man pointed it out to me I thought I had been safe in Zim, now I see I was with a bunch of cutthroats out to rape and kill the whole world. Maybe you should do something good for the world like some type of anti poaching work, lets say you call it DAPU or something like that. You could also help out by drilling boreholes or giving jobs and meat to the community. Just an idea, oh wait you have already done ten times that.
Is there any way we could get an email address so I could send Scott my sympathy?

Take care Buzz and don't let that stuff bother you. CM does a great job

Posts: 118 | Location: Utah | Registered: 25 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thinks it's Myles attempt at poetry, Buzz! He has a way with words.

Dutch

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
A mental midget, nothing more...

Mike tu2

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dutch44:
I thinks it's Myles attempt at poetry, Buzz! He has a way with words.

Dutch

quote:
Originally posted by retreever:
A mental midget, nothing more...

Mike tu2

Myles? Play nice Mike. Big Grin

Mike

Posts: 21393 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tarbe
posted Hide Post
If we were half the killing machine old Scotty boy seems to think we are, we'd all be in the hall of fame!

But calling us icky? That's going just a bit too far! Big Grin

0351 USMC

Posts: 1534 | Location: Romance, Missouri | Registered: 04 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Anjin
posted Hide Post
What a fruitcake.

Seriously, I simply cannot imagine anyone 50 or 100 years ago actually attributing all the mental disorders this guy does to hunters.

It must be a sign of modern times that there are people today who come up with this stuff. What do you think?

Maybe overly protected modern society in the first world, especially the US and England, shields them from reality. homer

Norman Solberg
International lawyer back in the US after 25 years and, having met a few of the bad guys and governments here and around the world, now focusing on private trusts that protect wealth from them. NRA Life Member for 50 years, NRA Endowment Member from 2014, NRA Patron from 2016.

Posts: 554 | Location: Sandia Mountains, NM | Registered: 05 January 2011Reply With Quote