THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    AR mentioned in artice in june/july 2009 "Hunter" magazine

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR mentioned in artice in june/july 2009 "Hunter" magazine
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of cwilson
posted
Not sure if it has been mentioned here or not, but the June/July issue of North American Hunter magazine has an artice by Tim Herald about bowhunting in Namibia, titled "Bowhunting the Land of the Bushmen".

In the article, he mentions the " Accurate Reloading Forums, which seems to be the most knowledgeable and active community of experienced African Hunters on the Net."

I don't post a lot here, but I do spend some time reading the African Big Game Hunting forum, and am anxious to join the list of those who have gone to Africa, perhaps with a plains game hunt. I appreciate the access to good information, and obviously Mr. Herald does as well.

cwilson

A well requlated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed - 2nd Amendment U.S. Constitution

Posts: 713 | Location: Boswell, PA, USA | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote