New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aaron
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
With all the gloom and doom recently posted about the safari industry and TZ in particular, I have some good news to report.

Aaron just posted on Facebook pictures of his Tanzania Safari. Big 3, including lion with a bow, hippo and PG.

Congrats Aaron can't wait for the report.

Posts: 1920 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
cant wait to see his report... Lion with a bow in Tanzania is the dream of all dreams for me!

Posts: 11636 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Exciting stuff!! That boy really has a lion problem!!

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bambazonke
posted Hide Post
Just seen a few pics from PH Dean Kendall , well done to all involved , hunting at its best

Posts: 104 | Location: Zimbabwe somewhere | Registered: 31 August 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Another great safari in Matetsi posted by Cliff Walker on Facebook. What a lion & buffalo!

Again, with all of the gloom and doom still some fantastic hunts rolling in.

Posts: 1920 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Adam Clements posted a nice blond mane lion taken in TZ today. Says that was the 12th male lion seen on the safari.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome - congrats Aaron!

Posts: 1490 | Location: New York | Registered: 01 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just saw where Aaron's girlfriend is starting to "stack them up" in SA. Giraffe and kudu so far.

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
We need pics! Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
We need pics! Big Grin

+1

Posts: 11636 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Heym 450/400:
quote:
We need pics! Big Grin

+1

Facebook

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
On AR, not on Facebook. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
On AR, not on Facebook. Big Grin

Well that will have to wait until Aaron's return.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes sir, I did in fact shoot a lion in Tanzania with my bow! It took Dean Kendall and I 15 days to get it done.

We in fact passed on a much bigger maned lion, but we figured him about 5 or so. I shot the lion twice from 30 yards, he was down and out in 50 seconds from the first shot, and only 20 yards from where I initially shot him.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats... Sounds like an epic hunt. Can't wait to see your report.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mr Johnny Rodrigues, said the use of a bow and arrow heralded a new trend aimed at avoiding arrest.

"It's more silent. If you want to do anything illegal, that's the way to do it."

Watch your tail Aaron, our man Johnny is gunning for bow hunters as well. He's actually implying y'all a bunch of poachers. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of ManuelM
posted Hide Post
Apparently Aaron shot lion no. 15 in this safari Eeker, congratulations man! tu2

Manuel Maldonado
MM Sonoran Desert Hunters
https://www.facebook.com/huntingMM

Posts: 531 | Location: Hermosillo, Sonora | Registered: 06 May 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron Neilson:
Yes sir, I did in fact shoot a lion in Tanzania with my bow! It took Dean Kendall and I 15 days to get it done.

We in fact passed on a much bigger maned lion, but we figured him about 5 or so. I shot the lion twice from 30 yards, he was down and out in 50 seconds from the first shot, and only 20 yards from where I initially shot him.

Aaron.. Can't wait to hear about the overall quantity of game you saw on this trip.
Congrats!