New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caprivi Elephant '07
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
For those that follow AR you've probably noted me mentioning Allan Cilliers and him being granted the Kwando concession in the western Caprivi. He didn't get the concession until August but still was able to take 70% of his allocated quota. Elephant averaged 60 lb with the average hunt being 6 days. Allan saw much larger elephants during his road and camp building. He thinks for a hunter with a litte patience a very big bull is possible.

For'07:

Elephant 14 days 1x1...............$19400

Trophy fee $12000 to 65#..$14000 over 65#

These are top end Zim prices with the chance of killing a bull every bit as good as Botswana can produce.

Cats, buffalo and sable are also excellent here.

This last season was road building and establising the camp. Now everything is in place and '07 should offer some great hunting. The quotas are quite small so if this is of interest please contact me soon.

Allan is trying to arrange to be with us in Reno so if you are there please stop by. Allan would love to talk about his area.

Finally there was talk about this area only producing 35-40 lb ivory. I guess Allan's results blew that theory out of the water. Actually Allan says along the Kwando river that is all you will find but inland you find the big bulls.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13024 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, there are really BIG JUMBOS in Namibia and the price is much cheaper thumb than Botswana !!!

r.
seloushunter

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Mark,
Will you or Allan be in Dallas for the upcoming convention? I am interested in discussing this hunt in person if you are. Thanks.

Posts: 35 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: 23 October 2004Reply With Quote