THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Tanzania Game Wardens mother attacked with a panga

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tanzania Game Wardens mother attacked with a panga
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted
Call for action - hunters let make a difference to our community.
The head ranger of Tourism in Maswa Game Reserve, for TAWA (Tanzania Wildlife Management Authority), who is a loyal and dedicated wildlife officer, has just had a tragic attack on a family member.
His Mom, Jastina Felician, who is 65 years old, was brutally attacked by an intruder and sustained some of the worst injuries by a machete to her face and hand that I have ever seen.
I have attached some of the photos below. Necrosis is setting into the decaying wounds and she is in urgent need of some expensive medical care.
I was hoping that the hunting/ safari community might step up and help her with these urgent medical/ travel expenses. This is the worst case I have seen before and she is part of our community!!!
Even a small donation could help reach the fundraising goal. And if you can't make a donation, it would be great if you could share the fundraiser to help spread the word.
Mrs Johnson has very kindly stepped to drive this from the bottom of her heart and she will be managing the fund.
Thanks for taking a look!
https://gofund.me/3e75b372

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote