New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beasts of Legend review
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I posted a review of Ivan Carter's new DVD in the Books, DVD's forum.

Great DVD and you should buy it!

Posts: 10265 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
I posted a review of Ivan Carter's new DVD in the Books, DVD's forum.

Great DVD and you should buy it!

Sounds good!

quote:
5. The only downside for me was (again) seeing several very heavy hunters attempting to hunt. Okay, I hear the keyboards clicking already - "how dare you judge us fat guys" or "how dare you comment on how we look". Give me a break.

................................dog Stand by for "IN COMING" !

................................................................. BOOM...................... diggin

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dogcat
Glad you enjoyed it ! It has been very nice to see how well that movie has beed received by serious African hunters like yourself. To date it has been our best selling DVD in the first year. Ivan really worked hard on it, and his on camera presence is really hitting it's stride. Thanks again, and thanks to all our AR buddies for your business.

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
I think it is one of the best by Safari Classics as well. One thing is for sure Dave, you guys are head and shoulders above the competition!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed it as well. However, I also loved Buzz and Myles contributions as well as Johan's efforts. Some fantastic production from all three.

Dutch

one of us
posted Hide Post
My son and I both watched it, and thought it was great! tu2

Mad Dog

Posts: 1184 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 17 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed Beasts of Legend. It makes me want to take my heavy unfit ass back to Africa and hunt some more.

Posts: 477 | Location: western arkansas | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tim953,
come on over fat boy we'll make a plan rotflmo hell we might even talk Luan into using you for croc bait jumping

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote