THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: UPDATE ON RUSSEL TAYLORS BUFFALO HUNT

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: UPDATE ON RUSSEL TAYLORS BUFFALO HUNT
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of 30ott6
posted
Thanks for posting the update Ray. I was wondering what the latest was.

John

Posts: 1143 | Location: Cody, WY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
An update on the status of Russ Taylor.

As most of you know but some do not, Pierre van Tonder is going to discount a Safari and I am discounting my total commission plus adding some money to his hunt...

As of todate I have collected donations for a tad over $5000. from you gents and it comes very much appreciated and to a well deserved individual who served his country honorably in Iraq, and for that we are trying to fullfill his lifes dream.

To those of you who are new on this board, we are still accepting donations to send Russ Taylor to Tanzania on a Buffalo hunt so any donations are greatly appreciated, the more we get the better his hunt will be, if we come up short then I will personally make up the difference to see that this event takes place in 2005, but I could certainly use all the help I can get in any amount...

Hunters helping hunters, I like that....

Posts: 42167 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ray,

Well, I'm putting a little something in the mail today! Thanks for the update on this.

-Bob F.

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote