New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brass in Zambia
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone know the legal requirements of loading in Zambia? Eventually, I plan to make it over, and I wanted to send some 375 Ruger brass over to my buddy, to make sure there'd be a way to get some ammmo if I needed it.

And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Posts: 863 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Zambia has the most restrictive of regulations for ammo that I know of. For big bores, the owner is limited to purchasing 100 rounds per year. It is recorded and registered with the authorities. There is no reloading. For a shotgun the regs say 200 per year and rimfires are 200 also.

Posts: 1339 | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwanna
posted Hide Post
Ouch! You can't do a lot of bird shooting with 200 shotgun shells or plinking with 200 .22's. California appears to be heading that direction with the new ammunition regulation that is speeding through their legislature.

Posts: 1667 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 12 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No legal reloading at all, we are subject to shop ammo and a lot of times cheap ex eastern bloc ammo is all that is available

Posts: 228 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 25 September 2003Reply With Quote