Notify
Tools

Kevin Robinson
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted
Mike416rigby,
I attended a course at our hunting club. Kevin gave us a lecture on his book "The Perfect Shot". This was a day very well spent, Kevin is a very nice person with a tremendous amount of knowledge. He is living in RSA in the Eastern Cape. He is very involved in nature consevation and is also involved in PH training. He also mentioned that he is thinking of writing a new book. Hope he makes a decision soon.

Reading his book is one thing, spending a day with Kevin discussing his book and experiences with shot placement was an unforgetable experience. I certainly could listen to him for another day. He is already booked for next year, I will definately attend again.

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of husky
posted Hide Post
Hi Jaco,
Where in Centurion are your hunting club located?
I use to stay at Irene country Lodge or Centurion Lake Hotel when visiting my colleuges at ARMSCOR.

I would love to attend next cours by Kevin "Doctari" Robertson!

Did he mention anything about his new pet, the cal .400 cartridge mentioned in MAN MAGNUM?

/Husky

Posts: 1134 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
Husky,
We are a branch of The SA Hunting and Game Conservation Society and are located not very far from Irene.

Yes kevin is very enthusiastic about the 400 Tembo. It was an eye opener to hear him talk on balistics, he keeps it simple and sticks to the basics.

We have a hunting training course every year, the last 2 years we had "Doktari" over to discuss different aspects of hunting. We already asked him to attend next years course. I will let you know when the course will be hosted, most probably the same time next year.

Next time you visit RSA give me a call, I live about 5 km from Kentron, a subsidary of Armscor.

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of husky
posted Hide Post
Hi Jaco,
I use to visit Kentron also or as it now adays are called Denel Aerospace Systems!

Between Centurion Centre and Kentron there are a small shopping Centre which has a fantastic Sea Food restaurant called "The Langustine" (right spelled?) I always use to have atleast one dinner there!

I will call you before i come next time which is sceduled to Late May/June this year.
I will probably go and visit and hunt with Ken Stewart in Pietersburg North at that stay also.

Cheers
Husky

Posts: 1134 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote