Tools

Re: Sincere apology and explanation
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

You can't ask for better than that!

A very classy move....well done!!!

Dave

Posts: 1238 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 31 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fellow Members,

As you may all know, recently Mark65x55 posted about not recieving his trophy's a year after the fact.

I accept full responsibility and apologize for the delay. Thank you to those members who defended me however I must accept responsibility.
I do ask that you understand that there are things in my control and there are some that are not. I have since streamlined the procedure and hunters should recieve their trophys within 9 months at most. Please understand that we have a quarantine period of 3 months in the far north of Namibia with the nearest office to my camp a further 200km, with really poor roads to get through before the main dirt road to the quarantine office.
Also to those hunters who hunted with me and are waiting on their trophy's from last year, I am offering 7 days at half the 1x1 daily rate in an effort to make things right.
Again I sincerely apologize and will work according to my new procedure to prevent this happening again.
Thank you

Posts: 181 | Location: Windhoek Namibia | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted Hide Post
Heck Vaughan, don't sweat it. I think everything got squared away with no real harm done. After all, it IS Africa. I'd happily wait a year for mine anyway. Thanks for the great hunt in June.

I'm sending you an email re: my trophies.

Troy

BTW, keep mine for a year and maybe I can afford to come back at 1/2 price!

Posts: 3295 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Vaughan,

Will you please hold on to my trophies for two years. That way I can come back for free!

Actually, keep them for three years then you can pay me! Is that how this works???

Posts: 6259 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote