Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Christmas
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted
With especial thanks to Saeed for his kind generosity!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you & right back at you.

Posts: 392 | Location: Pretoria, South Africa | Registered: 30 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
The same to all. May the Old Dude with the long white beard bring your hearts desire, and may the greenies incurr [ nah! shouldn't be mean right now] Cool

SUSTAINABLY HUNTING THE BLUE PLANET!
"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful, murder respectable and to give an appearence of solidity to pure wind." Dr J A du Plessis

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scriptus:
The same to all. May the Old Dude with the long white beard bring your hearts desire, and may the greenies incurr [ nah! shouldn't be mean right now] Cool

Hey, I might be an old dude with a white beard but don't expect me to deliver any heart's desire to anyone!

rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of 9,3x74R
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, and a happy new year!

Geseende Kersfees en Voorspoedige Nuwe Jaar!!

Rino

Posts: 249 | Location: Oevre Eiker, Norway / Winterton RSA | Registered: 07 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
9.3X74R, thanks for getting it correct. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm not as slick with a computer mouse as Shakari but my heartfelt best wishes to all rifle loonies here for a great holiday season and New Year.

Don Boyd

Posts: 78 | Location: Hampton, VA | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and to all a great New Year.

Good Hunting,

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Mike

Posts: 72 | Location: grand rapids michigan usa | Registered: 28 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Tshakiri, Ya hat ish jus da rrrong colour end deeesign. Not aresskink yuuu fir nufffinkk!!! beer Cool Toast.

"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful, murder respectable and to give an appearence of solidity to pure wind." Dr J A du Plessis

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scriptus:
Tshakiri, Ya hat ish jus da rrrong colour end deeesign. Not aresskink yuuu fir nufffinkk!!! beer Cool Toast.

Mate, I'll have you know that ol' titfer (titfer = tit for tat = hat for our American friends) must be damn near 20 years old, came from Farlow's of Pall Mall, was originally dark green and brings me bucketloads of luck.... so please don't hurt it's feelings!

beer rotflmo beer

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Shakari, bless your hat. Please note that the Dude with the long white beard wears a funny long red hat with a white pom-pom attached to the end. It also has a furry white trim around the brow and sometimes is decorated with flashing lights. It is rumoured that his car is a little strange and is powered by venison on the hoof. Cool

one of us
Picture of mouse93
posted Hide Post
Hey hey - tho just a tune from Slovenia - might serve the cause since it it is so...

"Glej zvezdice božje" aka "O the stars from above" (have in mind that it is -20 deg C oiutside and the nearest home is 300 min walk away Wink) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...W5d0&feature=related

Just my best shot - brings peace to my soul...

Posts: 2028 | Location: Slovenia | Registered: 28 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Oday450
posted Hide Post
Very nice Mouse. I love the European carols and this group has a very full rich sound.

Vesel božič in srečno novo leto

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult."

Posts: 1313 | Location: The People's Republic of Maryland, USA | Registered: 05 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
merry christmas to all here
may peace and good health bless your home

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all my friends here at AR!

--------

www.zonedar.com

If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning
DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all.

http://vodpod.com/watch/224182...2-pains-of-christmas

Smiler

Chuck

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Michael Douglas "The Ghost And The Darkness"

Posts: 4745 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mouse93
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oday450:
Very nice Mouse. I love the European carols and this group has a very full rich sound.

Vesel božič in srečno novo leto

wave

...guys - might not be a best opportunity - tho I am keepin this one for some time - just back from a concert - and as strange as it might seems - we Slovenians LOVE to sing and we do LOVE AFRICA - here is a couple of us make some noise - Merry x-mass guys from SLO:

Merry x-mas to Africa from SLOVENIA

wave

Posts: 2028 | Location: Slovenia | Registered: 28 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of RobinOLocksley
posted Hide Post
Wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Best-
Locksley,R

"Early in the morning, at break of day, in all the freshness and dawn of one's strength, to read a book - I call that vicious!"- Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 799 | Location: Sherwood Forest | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!
Remember it is just a birthday party for the Babe, Emmanuel, God with us!

Posts: 10319 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
God bless us, every one.

Posts: 1981 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gerhard.Delport
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas

Gerhard
FFF Safaris
Capture Your African Moments
Hunting Outfitter (MP&LP)
Proffesional Hunter (MP&LP)
History guide
Wildlife Photographer
www.fffsafaris.co.za

Posts: 1659 | Location: Dullstroom- Mpumalanga - South Africa | Registered: 14 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ahmed Sultan
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas & a very Happy New Year to all

Ahmed Sultan

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Geez Mouse93, we have been running in the 30+s c over the last few days. Keep warm all those in Northern climes. Cool

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Here's to you Shakari, and you too Saeed!:

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16571 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1 Marty:

quote:
God bless us, every one.

beer

Here's wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a prosperous and blessed New Year!

BTW... -Indeed... thanks to our kind Host and Moderators... NTM the knowledgeable and good-humored Contributors at AR!