Find
Notify
Tools

lion charge video
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of trapntrav
posted
Check out the King Lion video clip in the AR Videos section if you haven't seen it. WOW Eeker

Posts: 256 | Location: Fort Nelson, BC, Canada | Registered: 04 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This video is a disgusting example (IMHO) of a canned lion hunt (probably in South Africa). You can even see the utility poles in the background. Not a wild lion. Some poor old lion put into a fenced enclosure for the "brave" visiting "sportsman" to "hunt". This video has been covered on these forums before.

Frankly, I'm surprised that Edmond posted it to the Member Contributions section of the AR Videos.

-Bob F.

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Canned or not, garanteed to get your heart rate up!

Angering society one University student at a time.

Posts: 114 | Location: Lethbridge, Alberta. | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of trapntrav
posted Hide Post
I could care less about the "details" behind the hunt, all I was saying was that it was an amazing video,lighten up a little would ya Cool

Posts: 256 | Location: Fort Nelson, BC, Canada | Registered: 04 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
I found myself pulling for th cat. Big Grin

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote