New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR Tuffpak Offer Expires June 15
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Dear AR members...a note to say thank you for the super business you gave us during this AR promo. You ran the factory out of product 4 times!
All Tuffpaks now on order will be shipped by the end of next week at the latest.
You still have until 6 PM Texas time to get the AR deal.
Better tomorrows!
Mims

You can borrow money but you can not borrow time. Go hunting with your family.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Texas | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Harry,

Please remind us. Was the Tuff Sack on sale (the one that goes inside the Tuff Pak)? Price? Thanks.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
$60 for the Tuff Sak.
It is a great addition and as far as I am concerned one that is necessary.
When you get some place and they tell you there is no room in the pvt. charter for your hard case you just slip the Tuff Sak out of the Tuffpak with all your goodies inside and away you go.
Has happened to me twice.
Also very nice when you are already packed and you need something out of the Tuffpak in a hurry. Slide out the Sak, unzip the side and get what you need.
Fast and Nasty!
Has full length double side zip, drawstring top. luggage handles and web shoulder strap.

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
There is no question about the need for the Tuff Sak with the Tuff Pak, believe me. Just try and pack the Tuff Sak without it.

one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted Hide Post
I didn't make it under the wire, Mims... what's the regular cost on the TuffSak?

Russ

The doing of unpleasant deeds calls for people of an unpleasant nature.

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Russ...$60.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mims, Thanks again for the great offer. I haven't got my second package yet but should soon...........DJ

....Remember that this is all supposed to be for fun!..................

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Harry,

The TuffPak showed up yesterday. This is going to work out just fine. How long will it take to get the manufacturing odor to go away? Is there anything to hurry it up?

NRA Life Member
NRA Charter Member Golden Eagles

Posts: 899 | Location: South Bend, Indiana | Registered: 11 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 300magman
posted Hide Post
Leave the lid off, if you can stand the smell in your house. Mine still smells and I got mine in February.

Posts: 323 | Location: Jackson, Miss | Registered: 12 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 30ott6
posted Hide Post
Safarihunter- to eliminate the odor, you must take it to Africa immediately.

John

Posts: 1143 | Location: Cody, WY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The best answer is from 30ott6!
If that will not do...the odor is caused by the mold release agent and the best way to rid it is to leave the lid off and put it out in the sunlight.
Throw some Hoppe's #9 in there and it will be like old home week!
All Tuffpak orders that are not in your hands yet should be by the end of next week. We have 80 more cases inbound from the mold maker and will have them out of the CA factory by the end of the week of June 30.
Once again I would like to say Thanks AR Members and especially Saeed for the MORE than expected business.
We will soon have other lines to announce to you and another AR promo coming up in July. I am trying to put it together now.
Better tomorrows!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the ideas. I really do like the go to Africa solution from 30ott6 but the wife frowned. She suggested that I should take it to our friends stables and have them fill it up. Then if would smell like my hunting boots.

NRA Life Member
NRA Charter Member Golden Eagles

Posts: 899 | Location: South Bend, Indiana | Registered: 11 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Or my breath...

Posts: 7711 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
Harry,
Just out of curiosity how many people on the forum bought cases?

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Harry, just got my TuffPak,Tuffsack and TuffSaddle today and everything is great! All is beyond my expectations. Thanks again!

Posts: 71 | Location: Seattle | Registered: 22 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lundboat...thanks!
Roscoe...I don't know that answer to that at the moment. I am still trying to get a count myself but it was a bunch!
We still have a few orders (Tuffpaks) in house but they will all be out by the end of next week.
We still have a few Sure Fire orders held up due to Sure Fire being late on shipments to us...only a few are held up at this time. Sure Fire has so many pieces and parts it is near imposssible to keep it all in stock sooooo.... hang in there...we will get it done soon!

one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
The last batch must have gone out......got mine today! Eight weeks and counting until Namibia.

Thanks Mims!

Bob

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mims,
You got mail, I just sold one for you...Keith Edens, 254-582-7140 call him and get his order, he hunts with me in RSA Aug. 7th.....

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42171 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It arrived to day.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mine made it today. Thanks again Mims.

Posts: 116 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks again to all of you and sorry for the delay in getting this last batch out but the mold maker was not so truthful with his delivery date so it ran CA behind in getting the orders out.
I am now restocked myself and can ship from here also.
Your business always appreciated.
Just a note...I think you will always find it better if you can order a Tuffsak with your Tuffpak. 99% of you did just that.
Better tomorrows,
Mims

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Mims: Mine's already been to Africa and back. Loved packing it with half to 2/3 of my clothes and other items and carrying my firearms in their soft cases. It will be a part of many, many more trips to the dark continent. Thanks again for making the offer to all of us on AR.

one of us
Picture of b.martins
posted Hide Post
Mims,

My friend has already returned from the USA and I went to pick up my Tuffpack yesterday.
Unfortunately the saddle didn’t arrive in time for him to bring it. It was delivered one day after he left!

B.Martins

What every gun needs, apart from calibre, is a good shot and hunter behind it. - José Pardal

Posts: 538 | Location: Lisboa,Portugal | Registered: 16 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The saddle should be a reasonable ship to your end of the world where as the Tuffpak would not be.
Sorry it missed getting there while your friend was there however the main item you have and that is the one that would have cost an arm and leg to get to you.

one of us
Picture of FOsteology
posted Hide Post
I truly missed out on this great offer. I didn't even have plans for Africa when Mims put out the offer....and now I'm going to Namibia this Sept.

At any rate, I placed an order and within 48 hours the man in the BIG brown truck dropped of my TuffPak. Prompt and informative contact from Mims, and quick delivery. Excellent customer service.

Big thumbs up!

Posts: 1181 | Location: Texas | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks and we will see just how happy you are with me when you return with the Africa safari sickness of which you can never cure. Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mims

Just got back from the Limpopo. Flawless performance from the Tuffpak with just a couple of beauty marks on the outside from the baggage gorillas.

Note to all users:
There's a lot of tuffpaks out there now. Put some sort of stickers or markings on the outside so you can easily identify your's, at a distance, from all the others.

Thanks Mims

Elmo

Posts: 586 | Location: paloma,ca | Registered: 20 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Harry, can I still get a Stuff Sack for the special. Have been out of touch. If so, how do I order? Too many posts for me to find it.
Would appreciate your help.

York, SC

one of us
posted Hide Post
Big Bear...the Tuffsak is $60 and shipping. Colors are tan, camo or black.
call 817 267 3700 or order off secure page at http://www.hunters-hq.com