Find
Notify
Tools

Ganyana
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of safariman
posted
Has anyone heard from Ganyana lately? Is he still stateside working on inter country relations? I left a tool replacement part that he needed at the Proffessional hunters of Zimbabwe booth at SCI, I am curious to know if it made it to him.

When you are but fifty feet from a beast that can stomp you into a mudpuddle or shred you into fajitas, rest assured he will have your UNDIVIDED attention!! www.aahsomeafricanadventures.com safariman416@hotmail.com

Posts: 66 | Location: Walla Walla Washington | Registered: 28 August 2005Reply With Quote
<BWN300MAG>
posted
safariman,
I got an email from him the other day. He is still kicking and screaming in Zim. I suggest you drop him a PM here on AR. That is probably the best way to get his attention. Hope that works for you.

Brian

One of Us
Picture of safariman
posted Hide Post
I had sent a PM some time ago, but sent another and just now got a reply. Thanks... All is well.

When you are but fifty feet from a beast that can stomp you into a mudpuddle or shred you into fajitas, rest assured he will have your UNDIVIDED attention!! www.aahsomeafricanadventures.com safariman416@hotmail.com

Posts: 66 | Location: Walla Walla Washington | Registered: 28 August 2005Reply With Quote