THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    So Leopardtrack, anything you want to tell us?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So Leopardtrack, anything you want to tell us?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
If I remember you correctly, I have seen you on TV with guns recently. Was that really you Frank?

Please enlighten us.

And for those who might be wondering, he did not rob a bank or anything with those guns. Nothing bad. Quite good actually.

Larry

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yet another outing or confession?

Posts: 636 | Location: The Hills | Registered: 24 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.history.com/shows/t...s/meet-frank-campana

Sorry Frank. I am off to Brazil for a wedding. I decided to post the link before I left.

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
That's Frank. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to congratulate Frank on getting on the show, being a tremendous competitor and a true gentleman. Congrats Frank, good job. tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Fellas,

Sorry for not "Coming out of the Closet" about Top Shot, but I guess that I am a bit "awkward" with my "15 minutes of fame"!

I had an awesome time on the show, and I wish that I made it passed Episide #2 but thats the way it goes. Of all the weapons on the show, I knew that the pistol was going to be my weakest event so I was hoping that pistol would have been done on a later episode, giving me a chance to compete with the other weapons...Oh well, like I said, it was a great time! So much happened during my time there and its a shame that so much gets edited out...really funny stuff back at the house.

I always considered myself a "Hunter" first and foremost, with shooting being just a means to the end...with that said, I honestly didn't think that I could win, but wish that I could have hung in there to the end.

Make sure that you watch it to the end...it really is a great show and there are a few world class shooters there...for example, YOUTUBE "Blake Miguez" and watch what this guy can do with a pistol...it is nothing short of amazing! He is also a SUPER NICE GUY who has huge bragging rights, but is so humble about his skills.

The show is catching allot of negativity or "flak" on the gun forums from fellow shooters raging on how it is not a "legit" shooting competition...here is a show on prime time TV, on a major cable channel (The History Channel) showing shooting sports in a positive light, and some of our fellow shooters are complaining...go figure!! I have had dozens of people who have never held a gun in their lives come up to me and say how much they loved me on the show, etc. Maybe it's the nice hair, who knows!!

Anyway thanks for the comments guys, and Larry for helping me to "Come Out"!

Thanks Everybody!

Frank

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For those who have not seen the show;you can watch the episodes here(and the best part is the commercials are only 15 or 30 seconds long)

http://www.hulu.com/top-shot

Posts: 444 | Location: Hudson Valley | Registered: 07 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is most impressive. Surely better than I could do. Good for you Frank.

It is amazing what some people can do with a gun. I saw another show recently where (if I remember correctly) the shooter took a rifle with iron sights and shot a playing card in half, off hand! He appeared to be 25 to 30 yards away to me. Absolutely amazing.