THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    DSC Appoints Karl Evans as Interim Executive Director

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DSC Appoints Karl Evans as Interim Executive Director
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
DSC Appoints Karl Evans as Interim Executive Director

DSC announces the appointment of an interim Executive Director while the search for a permanent candidate nears completion. Karl Evans, of Ennis, Texas, is a DSC Life Member, a DSC past president, past convention chair (Journeys 2013) and a long-time director. Evans’ past experience with the organization gives him the ability to guide the staff towards the 2018 DSC Legacy Convention and Expo set for Jan. 4-7, 2018.

“Karl has been tapped to serve as Executive Director for the time being,” said DSC President Craig Nyhus. “With Karl’s wisdom and familiarity with DSC, daily operations will continue to run smoothly and move forward in our mission to conserve wildlife and habitat, youth education and preserving our hunting heritage. We are fortunate to have his guiding hand during this transitional period.”

“I’m honored to serve, as always,” said Evans. “DSC is uniquely positioned to do amazing things for wildlife and wild habitat. This hinges on a successful annual convention, so we are all working to make the 2018 convention to be the best it can be.”

The 2018 Legacy Convention and Expo will be a four-day celebration of hunting and conservation. The event serves as one of America’s premier fundraisers for conservation. The 2017 convention set new records for attendance with more than 60,000 attendees and raised more than $7 million to fund DSC’s conservation and education efforts.

Posts: 308 | Location: Dallas,Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Good luck Karl. If there is anything I can do to help in any way, just let me know.

Mike

Posts: 21684 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Congrats and best of luck Karl!

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2981 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your service Karl!

Posts: 1919 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Karl, is a good / honest dude, hard to beat until they find his permanent replacement!!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Could not have picked a better man.

Good luck Karl, and DSC.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Same here Karl...if I can be of service...I am just an e-mail away.

Best wishes in the endeavor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37790 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted Hide Post
What happened with the previous director?

Karl is top notch in every way. Good move by DSC.

Posts: 1355 | Registered: 04 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great Choice!

Posts: 225 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 08 May 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's the way to do it. Excellent.

Posts: 1440 | Location: Houston, Texas USA | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Karl is an excellent choice.
Can't think of anyone better.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Karl - looking forward to having you visit us here at the Southern African Wildlife College soon.

Posts: 151 | Location: Southern Africa | Registered: 30 June 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Congrats Karl. Obviously worthwhile recognition of a job well done!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Karl is a wonderful pick!

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3453 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Karl!!! jumping

Best regards, D. Nelson

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wonderful choice. DSC is in good hands.

Posts: 10319 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote