THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Finally made time to read Buzz's book

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally made time to read Buzz's book
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
On deployment with some down time in my little room and finally made time to read the book. Bloody hell Buzz, you've been stomped on, knocked over, knocked out and sent swimming. Are you jinxed or what? rotflmo tu2 I'd be worried about standing anywhere near you in a crowd. Wink

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8029 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting for BUZZ to be at the Dallas Safari show, so I can buy from him and get an autographed copy. I'm not surprised that there will be a lot of bumps, and bruises mentioned in that book. Anyone who chases as many elephants as he does are bound to get some lumps along the way!

……………...……………..Can't wait! old Mac

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone who chases as many elephants as he does are bound to get some lumps along the way!

You can chase elephants all your life, nothing ever happens.

Trouble starts once elephants start chasing YOU! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68612 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, now that's funny!

Posts: 10307 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The book is really enjoyable to read.. you will probably have a smile on your face all the way when reading. And for those of you that have met Buzz you recognize the fun Buzz way ... Big Grin

Morten

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1140 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Anyone who chases as many elephants as he does are bound to get some lumps along the way!

You can chase elephants all your life, nothing ever happens.

Trouble starts once elephants start chasing YOU! clap

...…...……...……………. jumping tu2 old

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Absolutely superb enjoyable book. It’s on the bookshelf with some other big name African classics and fits right in.

I love how he wrote about the Zambezi valley and seeing it for the first time coming down the escarpment. He painted a picture that just put a smile on me, ear to ear, and brought me right back to the first time I saw the valley open up on the top of the escarpment

Posts: 135 | Location: B.C. Canada  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the comments guys! Have a great xmas and hope to see many of you at the shows!

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Thoroughly enjoyable book Buzz. beer

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8029 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote