Find
Notify
Tools

Help a friend!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted
HI all this is a attempt to raise money for one of my best friends...Please read below. To do that, I have come up with the idea to try sell five photos. All are with a wooden frame and printed on canvas.

On 26 July 2000 was a day that changed Kristoffer Olofssons life forever, he was involved in a motorcycle accident that rendered him paralyzed from the chest down. The accident itself has not influenced him significantly, he has been quite active at work, provided many laughs through the years.

2009 something happened unexpectedly with Kristoffers body which since then have put him in an extremely painful condition, a nerve pain that most of us living people could not live with. His Doctor & parents has for many occasions been given promises and praise that Kristoffer can receive proper treatment as he defacto have a right to but nothing but lies and has come out from this. Kristoffers only hope is across the Atlantic at Craig Hospital in Denver USA. The County Council is not prepared to pay for the surgery needed to hopefully make Kristoffer free from pain, nor can they offer any other assistance that would help him when the only knowledge and experience available are at Craig Hospital that specializes in this type of surgery (burn a hole in the spinal cord).

Operation costs 320,000 dollars which with today's dollar exchange rate is 2.1392 million SEK. Money that not the county council can help with and sums Kristoffer not have!

So I ask you as fellow human help Kristoffer to hopefully be pain free !! If you dont want do bid on the photos ANY amount will help so he can get his long awaited surgery. An operation that will hopefully enable him to live a life like all of us! And maybe one day I can take him to Africa !!

Feel free to pm me with details or mail anton810922@hotmail.com

The photos I would like to "sell" are below and its very nice on canvas with a nice wooden frame.

Thanks in advance !

Anton Dahlgren

Posts: 2638 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Anton,

I do not have any money but maybe could look at a hunt donation. Sort of AR group hunt for Kafue Lechwe, which was very popular. Could combine this with some wingshooting? Here or with someone like Andrew McLaren in RSA? I could tack on some fishing in big game country to take the safari to ten days.

Could you auction such a safari?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9956 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
Thank you Andrew

You can send money via paypal

krittoth5@gmail.com

Thank you all

Posts: 2638 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I have the picture in my house and it is among my favorite of all African scenes. You'll be glad you bought it if you get one, for sure.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7694 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote