THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    N'gagi, Who Are The Winners Of The AR Calendars?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

N'gagi, Who Are The Winners Of The AR Calendars?
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
I need the names and address of those who have won. Smiler

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68686 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N'gagi
posted Hide Post
Well Saeed, I was a tad disappointed in the turn out. Having had one in the past, i guess i apprecaite them more than the average person?

Anyway, thanks to all who entered!

Here is the list:

Best Hunting Story: Blacktailer, JD
Best Shooting Story: Quickfinger, Vapodog, Ngagi
Best Animal Picture: Snakelover, Loud-n-Boomer
Funniest Animal Picture: JDS
Scenery: Joel C.
Funniest Video, Widowmaker (yee haw)

That only makes ten calendars. If you still want to give away a few more, honorable mentions go to:

Shumba
Cewe
NitroX
BwanaMitch
TrapperP
Johan

Thanks Saeed. Do you want us to PM our addresses?

Mark Jackson

Posts: 1123 | Location: California | Registered: 03 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jds
posted Hide Post
WOW!!!!!

I won something!!!!

What a way to start the new year! I think that when I go to the Dallas Safari Club show tomorrow I'll enter every raffle I find!!!

Thanks, Saeed! And so far I like the new layout. Many thanks to you and your crew for hosting the forums.

JDS

And so if you meet a hunter who has been to Africa, and he tells you what he has seen and done, watch his eyes as he talks. For they will not see you. They will see sunrises and sunsets such as you cannot imagine, and a land and a way of life that is fast vanishing. And always he will will tell you how he plans to go back. (author: David Petzer)

Posts: 655 | Location: Burleson, Texas | Registered: 04 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Antlers
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
I need the names and address of those who have won. Smiler

are calendars available for purchase??

Antlers
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Heym 450/400 3"

Posts: 1990 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 February 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
"Thanks Saeed. Do you want us to PM our addresses? "

Yes please. The first page of the calendar has the name of teh winner, so please let me know how you would like your name to appear.

Posts: 68686 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SnakeLover
posted Hide Post
Well hot dog! I get another year to look at great hunting pics as I plan my weeks. Thank you Saeed, I'll PM my info shortly.

Can you give us a preview of the calendar - I'm curious if Walter made this years version or if his best photos ended up on the cutting room floor? Smiler

Thanks again Saeed and N'gagi for putting this together.

Brad

Posts: 472 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by N'gagi:
If you still want to give away a few more, honorable mentions go to:
Shumba
Cewe
NitroX
BwanaMitch
TrapperP
Johan

Mark,
Is it me ? Cool

Cheers,
/JOHAN

one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
I can't believe I won! see all those hours and hours of dance practice payed off!

N'gagi and Saeed thank you very much I will enjoy viewing the calandar every day!

My name printed, how about,

Ron "Widowmaker416" Newman

now to all the members of AR,

Let's buy some Buffalo Hunt II tickets now!!!!!!!!!

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

I got details from some of the winners, and their calendars are being shipped in the morning, together with an AR patch as well.

Those who have honorable mention can send me a PM with their mailing address - Walter is feeling unusually generous, so we will give them a calendar and a patch too!

Hurry, though, as he might change his mind.

He played a nasty tricks on some of his friends a few days ago, as they came here to shoot. One of them brought his girlfriend, who did not wish to shoot.

After they all had their fill of shooting a 308 Winchester and some pistols, he tried persuading them to shoot the 577 T.Rex.

None would listen, so he somehow managed to get the girl to shoot it!! After giving her a quick lesson on how to handle the "recoil".

He gave her one of our reduced loads, and she seemed to have enjoyed shooting the rifle.

Her enjoyment was added to when each time one of the boys shot the rifle, and started screaming "OUCH! THAT *#@%^! HURTS!"

She told them they needed Walter to give them some lessons on how to handle the rifle. And Walter said he only gives lessons to beautiful girls.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed: Address on the way.

JD

Posts: 1450 | Location: Dakota Territory | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote