New
Find
Notify
Tools

Order Your Sure Fire Now!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Ok...I have most of this worked out (I hope) so here goes.
The Rules Are:
A/ R members only please...everyone has been damn nice about this on the Tuffpak offer and I appreciate it.
You will have to call me at 817 267 3700 between 9 am and 6 PM Central Standard Time please and ask for the price for what you want.
This is the only way I can offer a discounted price and keep everything kosher with my source.
I may and or may not have the best deal...I don't know but it is the only deal I have so hopefully you will think it worth your time and no...the price is the price and I can't do anyting about it...not being smart or ugly here.
The freight in the USA is going to be $10 on a unit and if it is multiple pcs. then it is whatever UPS ground is cause that is how I ship.
Anyplace else it is what ever the real charges are. I am not trying to make $ on the frt. but I am trying to make sure I don't lose $ on it either.
THIS OFFER IS GOOD FOR 10 DAYS ONLY AND IT STARTS ON MAY 19 ENDING SAT. THE 28TH OF MAY.
Now...I am a one man band...I am going to have to go take care of some business at the ranch at the end of the week and check on my mom who is in a nursing home in west Texas. Don't panic. I will return calls in the USA if I don't answer. I have Call Notes and you can leave me a message.
Anyone living overseas and needing product can E mail me and we will try and work all this out.
E mail me at;
hunters-hq@cowtown.net
If this works then I will see what I can come up with next that you might want.
Thanks to all of you that have ordered Tuffpak. Most appreciated.
Better tomorrows,
Mims

You can borrow money but you can not borrow time. Go hunting with your family.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Texas | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hello Harry.

You have mail.

Thanks.

Rustam

Posts: 173 | Location: Bangalore, India. | Registered: 18 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harry, mail from Sweden as well! Smiler

Regards,
Martin

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I need to head this off before it gets going good. I can not offer you the SCI logo light. Sure Fire will not allow a re seller to offer the one with the logo. The light I can sell but not the logo light. SCI says one to a member.
I am working on the overseas request right now. Many thanks.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Good Morning! It is Friday and I am off to the ranch. Back in the office Tues. noon (24th) so save your calls until then.
I have some good prices on the Sure Fire lights.

one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted Hide Post
Um... which model of SureFire did you get for the AR model?

Russ

The doing of unpleasant deeds calls for people of an unpleasant nature.

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Russ...there is no AR model. I am selling Sure Fire and not custom logo stuff.
There is a 16 page price list of items (very confusing to an old cowboy) so I don't need to add to the mess I am already in.

one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted Hide Post
Sorry, Mims, I misunderstood your "Anyone Interested in AR / Surefire deal?" thread. My mistake. Frowner

Russ

The doing of unpleasant deeds calls for people of an unpleasant nature.

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cable68
posted Hide Post
Something Mims hinted at above, the 16 page price list. If you can have the exact model number ready for him when you call can sure help him. I had to look it up on the surefire website to make sure that the number we were talking about was the one I wanted.

For example the Outdoorsman is the E20HA
Aviator is A2HA-WH (for the white bulb)

Caleb

Posts: 1010 | Location: Texan in Muskogee, OK now moved to Wichita, KS | Registered: 28 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Russ
Maybe I worded it wrong...it is a Sure Fire deal for A/R members only...that is how I should have worded it.

Wink, order received and thank you
Martin and Lynx...I have responded to your E mails.

Cable68 ..you are right and thanks for your order. Not only is the price sheet 16 pages but they did not spend money for big print either!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Maybe it is just 5 AM and I am still half asleep. How do we know how much any of this is without calling to bother you just to ask prices? I do like the surefires and wouldn't mind upgrading but I so not know all the models nor price range. Any easy way? Thanks, D

Although cartridge selection is important there is nothing that will substitute for proper first shot placement. Good hunting, "D"

Posts: 1701 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 28 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
D. Hunter, you could view the models at www.surefire.com and then e-mail Mims at hunters-hq@cowton.net asking for a quote for any model/s that you may be interested in.

Posts: 173 | Location: Bangalore, India. | Registered: 18 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SnakeLover
posted Hide Post
Harry - email sent

Posts: 472 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A/R Members...I am back in the office after four days at the ranch. I had a couple of broken windmills (and thirsty cows) to fix and I needed to check on my mom in the assisted living facility. Windmills back in action and mom is doing okay.
I will get your calls and E mails answered today.
Bettert tomorrows,
Mims

one of us
posted Hide Post
To All,

I just spoke with Harry and ordered 2 lights at a very reasonable price. Thank you Harry.

Ski+3
Kalispell, MT

Posts: 860 | Location: Kalispell, MT | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Placed an order today! Seems that we overseas buyers need to go for something a little bit more fancy if we want a good deal, as the factory put on rather a bit of p&p for overseas delivery.

Thanks again Mims. Smiler

Regards,
Martin

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marterius:
as the factory put on rather a bit of p&p for overseas delivery.

Hello Martin,

I was under the impression that Mims was to do the posting at actuals. Confused

I sure hope they don't go overboard with the P&P. Could you share the amount mentioned please?

If it's being posted directly from the factory, I wonder if I will get mine. A week or so before Mims made the offer, Surefire told me they were unable to export to India.

Regards.

Rustam

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Rustam,
Surefire charge $ 28.00 for P&P to Sweden. I had thought that a USPS Global Priority flatrate envelope for $ 9.00 would do the trick (good for up to 4 lbs) but no such luck. Confused

For $ 28.00 I expect a tracking number and an insurance but who can tell these days... No blame on Mims, this is beyond his influence.

Regards,
Martin

-----------------------

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Martin.

one of us
posted Hide Post
AR Members...I reckon I did not think about the Memorial Day holiday weekend when I put the order limit deadline on Sure Fire.
I will extend the AR Sure Fire discount offer for one more week (thru Sat. June 4) and that should give everyone time to get back off holiday and place an order if they wish. Smiler After that I will still sell Sure Fire and do my best to make sure it is worth your time to place an order.
Thanks for the orders you have placed with us to date.We hope to get them all filled and shipped soon. Some stock like all the special filters, lanyards etc. were not in stock and we had to order that. We will ship when we have your order complete.

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mims. Almost missed out again!

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are so many models of these things how do you ever choose ??

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PC,

Just order the most expensive one you can afford. Big Grin

I got the M3 Combatlight.

Now someone suggests and LED light so I have to place a 2nd order. Roll Eyes

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Mims,

Delighted to inform you that the Outdoorsman was received today in first class condition.

Posted on 26th May and received today. No customs hassles either.

First class service and many thanks for the same.

Best wishes.

Rustam

one of us
posted Hide Post
Rustam...thanks for the report. Glad that worked out for you (me too)...Now ...if Martin gets his ok I am home free on base!
Thanks to all the AR members again for the Sure Fire and the Tuffpak business. Thanks Saeed for letting us make these offers to the members. beer

<allen day>
posted
Harry, if you have the info on file that I previously provided, please send me an 'Aviator' with red LEDs, plus a lanyard for same.

Thanks for providing us with such great offers on high-quality products!

AD

one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't mean to hijack the thread but, can one of you Surefire savy customers give me a bit of contrast & comparison info between the MANY available models?

I have read the outlines for all the Personal models on the Surefire website as well as looking at the comparison chart.....but, never having examined any of these lights in the flesh I am not sure which would be best.

I like the A2 Aviator and I am leaning tword that model. Are there any others I should consider?

Regards,
Dave

Posts: 1238 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 31 December 2001Reply With Quote
<allen day>
posted
David, my other personal favorite is the 'Outdoorsman'. I like it because it has a long run-time, a large pocket clip, and a simple, click-type on/off tailcap. It's compact simplicity at its very best.........

AD

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dave,

Have a look at http://www.flashlightreviews.com

Regards,

Rustam

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Harry:
Now ...if Martin gets his ok I am home free on base!

Ummmm... I do regret not ordering a few accessories...May I? Red Face Big Grin

Saeed, thanks for permitting the Surefire offer.

Rustam

one of us
posted Hide Post
Rustam...just let me know what you want but make sure the frt. is worth it.

Allen..I think I still have all that so I will get busy with the order.
Thanks.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mims,

I will e-mail you in a bit.

Thanks.

Rustam

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mims,

Thanks for the disacount. It's heading to Cameroon with us. Hope it's bright enough to illuminate a gorilla!

Jack Atcheson & Sons

www.atcheson.com

GO HUNTING NOW WHILE YOU ARE PHYSICALLY ABLE

Posts: 373 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: 14 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cable68
posted Hide Post
Mine has arrived and it is working great.

Caleb

Posts: 1010 | Location: Texan in Muskogee, OK now moved to Wichita, KS | Registered: 28 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Keith..yours is on the way now...left yesterday.
Cable 68..thanks for the good news.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder...the Sure Fire offer expires Sat. June 4. Just don't want anyone to be caught short in the deal.
Better tomorrows!

one of us
posted Hide Post
It is 9 PM on 4 June in the Great State of Texas and we have now closed the Sure Fire AR offering.
For those of you that took advantage of the offer "thank you" and we hope you enjoy this great product. For those of you that considered our offer but were not able to order for some reason or another we appreciate the consideration.
We will try to have another product of interest to you at another time in the future.

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Mims

Thanks for the offering and my probably last minute order last night. thumb

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Mims,
My Surefire have just arrived, thank you very much for a good deal! beer

Regards,
Martin

-----------------------

<allen day>
posted
Harry, I received my yesterday. Thanks for the great service!

Sure Fire flashlights are sort of like the .30-06 and the .375 H&H -- everyone needs at least one.

AD