New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pay for your next Zim trip in Yuan!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Want evidence that China is still making inroads in sub-Saharan Africa? Look no further than Zimbabwe, where the finance minister just announced a plan to begin using the Chinese yuan as an official currency within the southern African nation — part of a deal that will also see Beijing cancel abo...
http://flip.it/q8uWj
Sent via Flipboard, your personal magazine.
Get it for free to keep up with the news you care about.

Posts: 860 | Location: Kalispell, MT | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jan Dumon
posted Hide Post
The African countries who scourge their forceful western colonial past are now being willingly colonized by an eastern country who will rape them blind. Roll Eyes

Jan Dumon
Professional Hunter& Outfitter
www.shumbasafaris.com

+27 82 4577908

Posts: 774 | Location: Greater Kruger - South Africa | Registered: 10 August 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
The Chinese don't give a sh#t about wildlife or the environment. They make the Zim poachers and Uncle Bob look like world class conservationists.

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3080 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think I was 16 or 17 when Nixon went to China to normalize relations with them. Even at that age I knew it was a BIG mistake to trust the Chinese at all.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
they will replace all the black workers with chinese immigrants, The blacks will rue the day they got rid of the white man. A classic case of becarefull what you wish for.
Mugabe sold his soul and the country to china, and they will be there to collect. The new Zimbabwe will be yellow not black.

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
+1