THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: How to celebrate after getting a superb trophy

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: How to celebrate after getting a superb trophy
 Login/Join

Picture of Mark
posted
I had the good fortune to speak with Mr Kalashnikov (through an interpreter) a few years ago.

It does not suprise me he has his own brand of vodka now.

I hope I'm in as good a shape as he was in when I'm that old!

Posts: 7774 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2717 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of b.martins
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

It seems it was like yesterday that you posted the first photos of your newly born little Hessa, on this forum, and she is already two years old! Time really flies!

After her birthday party could you please post some more photos? I think that that would be a bliss for our tired harts and eyes (to many pictures of dead buffalos, warthogs, impalas�).

As I will be out until mid next week, let me, in advance, wish Hessa a Happy Birthday.

B.Martins

Posts: 538 | Location: Lisboa,Portugal | Registered: 16 August 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Peter,

We are all doing great thank you.

My little daughter's 2nd birthday is next week, and we have a tradition that we have a BBQ for all her friends and their families.

There is no such things "recovering from Africa" my friend

Africa is in my blood, and plans are being made for next year's hunt!

Sultan is actually just a name. No different than Peter or Saeed.

In Oman THE SULTAN means the ruler - that is why Oman is called the Sultanate of Oman.

In the UAE we do not have a title like a Sultan.

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
Hello Saeed

I hope you and the family are all keeping well in SUNNY Dubai and that you have FULLY recoverd from your Africa Experience ...

That K name as you say is used for many items, that is good marketing ...

PS: Just for your interest, we have a PH from SA whom will accompany and be arriving hopefully tomorrow at our ranch in Zambia with a Sultan from UAE to hunt, I will keep you posted, I dont know the Sultans name I just reserved the dates for him and a SA hunter, they are driving via Namibia to Zambia so that should be an experience in itself !!!

What in laymans terms is a Sultan to us uninformed westerners from Africa ??

Take care and keep well

Regards, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Peter,

There are knives, watches and many other items that carry the Kalashnikov name now.

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
Hello Mehulkamder

Prosit and cheers to you as well, I think that man Lieutenant General Mikhail Kalashnikov has hit on a real winner with the Vodka brand ... how can anyone argue with him when he has worldwide exposure ... I wonder if the Moslems Extermists using the rifle will celebrate with a VODKA or is drink considered an evil western thing !! CHEERS

Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
mehulkamdar

Great

Specialities from Russia, first the Avtomat 1947/1974 and then the refreshments. I need a few bottles just for fun

Cheers