THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    This Is What makes Every Father Proud!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Is What makes Every Father Proud!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Andy,

Do you know a trap shooter by the name of George Custer from your town?

We used to shoot together when I was in Houston in the early 80's.

Also, what club is your brother joining?

If it is the Greater Houston Gun Club, then that is my old club too.
Saeed, I do not know George Custer, but will inquire at the local trap and sporting clays range-Corpus Christi Pistol and Rifle Club. I do not know which club my brother has in mind, but I will definitely recomend one, I hear it comes highly recommendedSmiler!

Keep the girls shooting, that may scare off some of the boys for awhile!
How mild a load can you put up in the T-Rex? Light load on bottom and fill the case with cornmeal? Wouldn't that inspire confidence!!

Andy B

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Saeed,
Thanks for sharing! clap
Hessa does you proud. Obviously got her mother's beauty and your brains. Walter had better watch out on Safari with Saeed and Hessa.
Walter is now truly outnumbered! He better just say "Uncle."

My firstborn, a daughter, gave birth to my first grandchild yesterday. Her name is "Lucy" and she was two hours old when I snapped this pic through the glass of the nursery:

They call me "Pop" now.
I will make a special effort to train Lucy properly.
Now looking for her first popgun, with a cork on a string ... and planning her first squirrel hunt. thumb

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
My youngest daughter is due to deliver our first grandchild (a boy) next month. I can't even begin to get used to Pop,Grandpa, etc. Maybe when the little guy arrives. . . . Saeed: I thought George Custer was killed by Sioux Indians at the Battle of the Little Bighorn?! Are you really that old?! dancing dancing dancing dancing