THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Does Walter Look Like A Famous Western Star (Hint:Gabby Hayes)?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does Walter Look Like A Famous Western Star (Hint:Gabby Hayes)?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Saw the latest photos and when I saw Walter with the rifle down his pants (please no details) and then saw him on horseback I became convinced he is the reincarnation of George "Gabby" Hayes and in fact, don't Saeed and Walter remind you of Roy and Gabby...just a little. I wonder if Saeed can sing?

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
DB Bill,

Thanks. Roy Rogers was my childhood hero (couldn't stand that damn Dale).

You have ruined it for me. The thought of Saeed riding Trigger and Bullet running along side with Walter saying, "S-S-S-aeed, we best git 'em up and cut them bad guys off at the pass" is not an image I want to remember.

Again, thanks for ruining it for me! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Regards,

Terry

-

[ 07-03-2002, 04:26: Message edited by: T.Carr ]

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
<Rusty>
posted
Oh my what would Lash LaRue think of Walter as Gabby? [Big Grin]

Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
I am ROTFLMAO. Terry, that pic was a nice touch. [Smile]

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
<mikeh416Rigby>
posted
Please, let's not insult Gabby. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Right! Gabby is much better loking.

Posts: 388 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 05 May 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
waxman,

"...Right! Gabby is much better loking.."

Yeah?

How about a picture of you so we can judge how pretty you look?

Posts: 67165 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
WELL.......now we know who was involved in the security tests that so many check points failed in the airports. Good work.

The White House security check would be unadvisable.

Cheers,
SAM

Posts: 702 | Location: Lenoir. N.C. | Registered: 18 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,I don't have the ability to post my picture, but I can tell you this,good old Gabby also beats me in the looks department.

Posts: 388 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 05 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
waxman,

You are much too modest. I found this picture of you.

-

Regards,

Terry

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
<Dice2>
posted
My wife says the WalterHog is much better looking than the guy who played with Hoppalong Cassidy and Roy Rogers.....Gabby Hayes.

Guess I will start growing a beard WalterHog and start eating more snacks and drinking more wine too. Say WalterHog, do they make that Grecian 44 in a white or silver for the younger guys? [Big Grin]

posted Hide Post
I thought Walter looked a lot like Kenny Rogers. Both are strikingly handsome men of great depth and clarity of vision.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote
<Mike Dettorre>
posted
I think you all need professional help and if you come to California for the free beer I will have to 5150 you.

You will need to look up 5150 of the Welfare and Institutions Code in CA.

Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Mike, You will have to play a Van Halen album for them??

[Smile] Canuck

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Nickudu,

"...Both are strikingly handsome men of great depth and clarity of vision..."

Obviously you have not had any close looks at Walterhog, nor know him that well [Big Grin]

Posts: 67165 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think Walter looks more like Kenny Rogers than Gabby Hays. Maybe Walter should check out Hollywood; he might be the next Adam Sandler.

Posts: 1450 | Location: Dakota Territory | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeh375:
Please, let's not insult Gabby. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

mike375,
I heard you!!!
Walter

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by waxman:
Right! Gabby is much better loking.

.... waxman, I heard you too!!

Walter

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm just wondering what OTHER kinds of websites that T.Carr frequents, when he can come up with a picture like that of waxman. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
I have heard Saeed sing.....thankfully I've forgotten it.

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
DGREENBAUM,

Are you saying you sleep on my sofa because of my melodious voice? [Big Grin]

Imagine how much money we can make if go commercial with it?

one of us
Picture of Stryker225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fischer:
I'm just wondering what OTHER kinds of websites that T.Carr frequents, when he can come up with a picture like that of waxman. [Embarrassed]

[Eek!] Yes...I also wonder.....and what kind of a man would take pictures of himself like that? [Big Grin]

Posts: 1282 | Location: here | Registered: 26 January 2002Reply With Quote