THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    My leopard is back from the taxidermist!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My leopard is back from the taxidermist!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing Ron Smiler

Really really pretty "sylvester" you got there clap

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!

Posts: 478 | Location: Central Indiana | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
Wow. Well done.

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nampom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canuck:
WOW. That is possibly the nicest leopard mount I have ever seen. I am usually very disappointed in how the face turns out in most mounts I have seen. I really like that one. Congrats and kudos to your taxi for a great job.

Cheers
Canuck

+1

This is one awesome cat from every angle and one of the most life-like Leopard I have ever seen.

All the best
Roger

VIERANAS Bow & Hunting
Adventure Safaris Namibia
#TPH00157

Roger@vieranasbowhunt.com
www.vieranasbowhunt.com

http://www.facebook.com/Vieranas.Safaris.Namibia

"The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport" Saxton Pope

Posts: 240 | Location: Africa Namibia - Kamanjab | Registered: 10 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes that is a really stunning leopard....Dr Tims is too though!!

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
GEORGEOS CAT!!!

Posts: 2329 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wildlife Gallery
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting the Leopard pictures Ron. I am honored and humbled at all the positive response. I'm very proud of the work my team is producing. I'll try to share some more pic's in the future. Thanks again. Dan

Committing ourselves to world class turnaround and quality.
www.thewildlifegallery.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm sure glad Dan brought this to the top again as I missed it!

Congrats on a beautiful trophy Ron it was worth waiting for!

And Dan beautiful work you have coming out of your STUDIO...EXCEPTIONAL indeed!!!!!!! thumb

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CFA
posted Hide Post
Ron, thanks for sharing. Fantastic job, I am sending on to my taxidermist so he can see what I like.

CFA

*If you are not hunting in Africa you are planning to hunt in Africa*

Posts: 465 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 15 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sactoller
posted Hide Post
Wow, I don't know how I missed this the first time around, that is just stunning!

Thanks for sharing.

Jason Z Alberts

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you." – Samuel Adams

Posts: 347 | Location: Weatherford, TX | Registered: 04 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Without doubt the best I've seen.

Posts: 559 | Location: UK | Registered: 17 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tembo
posted Hide Post
IMPRESSIVE, the best cat mount I have ever seen. beer

Posts: 2596 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ovny
posted Hide Post
Only one word: MAJESTIC. Eeker

Congratulations,

Oscar.

I am Spanish

My forum:www.armaslargasdecaza.com

Posts: 1131 | Location: Spain (Madrid) | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of OldHandgunHunter
posted Hide Post
VERY nice mount!

I shot one seven months ago that has just found its way to the taxidermist and I'm going through all the options for my mount. I always enjoy this part of the adventure!

When you get bored with life, start hunting dangerous game with a handgun.

Posts: 495 | Location: Florida | Registered: 17 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wildlife Gallery:
Guy's,
First let me say "Thank You" for your kind words with regard to Ron L 's leopard mount. We work hard to try and get it right and with cats, in particular, it never seems to quite get there!

Here is a buffalo we have just completed, we completed the mount in 7 weeks and I think it looks pretty good.

Can I please ask your opinions on this one because on my trip to Africa I did not get to see many,so I would value the opinion from the "dagga boy" men on AR !!

Please let me know what we should and could change ..

Thanks for your time ,

good hunting Dan Catlin

dan , was this mounted by the same taxidermist ?

"The greatest threat to our wildlife is the thought that someone else will save it”

www.facebook.com/ivancartersafrica

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com

Posts: 1201 | Location: South Africa  | Registered: 04 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wildlife Gallery
posted Hide Post
No. It was mounted by another member of my team. We are trying very hard to specialize in regards to species. I feel this gives each taxidermist the opportunity to study reference and research what an animal really looks like, and acts like. Overall we come up with a better product and a very satisfied customer. Thanks...DAN

Committing ourselves to world class turnaround and quality.
www.thewildlifegallery.com