THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Some more trophies from Zambezi Hunters

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some more trophies from Zambezi Hunters
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted
For you interest, here is a small selection of trophies taken by PH Jonathan Hulme's clients in recent times. I don't have the hunters' names yet, but will add them tomorrow. The first two (buff and croc) are doubled up - different perspectives and all.

Dave

Mike Ponder and his excellent 41 inch buffalo bull

14 foot crocodile - the picture below puts things in perspective I think.

55 pound elephant bull

David Frank and his great klipspringer

Posts: 2270 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Super trophies!
thumb

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of crl
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the fantastic photos. I am booked with Jonathon as the PH with my family for 12 days in July/August 2009. My sons (15 and 20) are hunting plains game and I am going to chase a buff while my lovely bride naps, takes pictures and relaxes. Since this is my first venture to Africa, I am like a young child waiting for Christmas.

crl

The average man's love of liberty is nine-tenths imaginary. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty; and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies.

Posts: 379 | Location: MN | Registered: 29 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Outstanding trophies...

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Gosh, they sure get the blood a pumping . . . . Smiler

One of Us
Picture of Bwana Nderobo
posted Hide Post
Great trophies! The nyati and eland are my favorites, a couple of nice older gentlemen! I've spoke with both Jonathan and Nina and they are two of the nicest people in the business. Many more successful seasons! BN

Phil Massaro
President, Massaro Ballistic Laboratories, LLC
NRA Life Member
B&C Member
www.mblammo.com

Hunt Reports- Zambia 2011
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1481089261

"Two kinds of people in this world, those of us with loaded guns, and those of us who dig. You dig."

Posts: 441 | Location: New Baltimore, NY | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good stuff. For some reason I just can't get enough of the big lizards. Not to take away from anything else, but big crocs are a real challenge.
I'd like to hear that story. A 14'er is a good one anywhere.

Posts: 207 | Location: Florida | Registered: 28 August 2008Reply With Quote