THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Met JP Kleinhans and LL Beans last night.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Met JP Kleinhans and LL Beans last night.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted
He was wrapping up a month in the US going to the shows. I think I am going to try and head back to Africa in 2010.

I need to make my Father come with me and get some animals.

JP seems like a really nice guy and he has really affordable packages.

Who has hunted with him?

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Virginia Creeper
posted Hide Post
Do you mean
quote:
Kleinhans
or did you mean the last name of "Kleynhans" as in Mafigeni Safaris?
Sincerely,

E Pluribus Unum - where out of many, we will become one.

Posts: 149 | Location: VA | Registered: 30 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Ok, kleinhans

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
JP Kleinhans Safaris

Shown here with Craig Boddington in Mozambique and a Waterbuck.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
D99,
He called me this morning while he was waiting for his flight back home. My son and I are scheduled to hunt with him on our first safari this May. I have met/spoken with him on several occasions in the past year, and he seems to be very easy to work with. I found him through a fellow near my home town that has hunted with him many times in the last several years and he cannot say enough good things about him. I met two guys at the DSC show that went with him last year and one said "I had very high expectations and he exceeded them all". Should know more near the end of May.
Jeff

No people in history have ever
survived who thought they could protect their freedom by making themselves
inoffensive to their enemies.

Posts: 1689 | Location: North MS U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote