THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Anyone heard of the brand "Salty" shirts and pants?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone heard of the brand "Salty" shirts and pants?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted
While at Fazek's in Bulawayo last week, I came across some very nice hunting shirts and pants, while picking up some Courtney products. The brand was "Salty" and they appeared to be extremely nice safari shirts and pants. Anyone out there know anything about them? Or, does anyone know how to get them, other than to be at Fazek's in person, to purchase them?

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
All of mine are salty, no matter what else, as soon as I've worn them once. Big Grin

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13612 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Paul Bennie gave me one when I was in his office in Bulawayo 2 weeks ago. It looks like a great shirt! He and his guys wear them in the bush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37719 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of robncolorado
posted Hide Post

Posts: 564 | Location: Durango, CO | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote