New
Find
Notify
Tools

10-9 TAA...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
this episode was a bit odd, Craig and a friend co-shot a Nile buffalo. 12 rounds to kill it, which seems like a lot of shooting. It was Uganda, and he took a nice Kob with one shot.

Was this the episode where he had the heart attack? He talks about it, sort-of.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Yes this was the trip that he had the heart issue. I don't know if it was ever published as a heart attack or not.

Posts: 584 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: 13 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rich,

I beleive you are correct that this was when Craig was stricken.

Good news is that I saw him yesterday and he looked fit as a fiddle. He mentioned they, (he and Donna) were headed to Moz. on Monday.

Many Thanks

HBH

One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Yes.

Per Craig's earlier post here, it was after they walked up to the dead buffalo. He was then stricken, but after some water and some rest, he regrouped for the pics and video that you saw on the show.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sometimes it is hard to realize that even the Col has limitations.

He has lived a full life, and I wish him many more years of hunting and reporting back.

He is one of few people I admire...

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You know at one point, I was aggravated by how many times he used a personal pronoun.....I got over it and so did he....I admire the man greatly......now it is Obama who uses the personal pronoun too much...

Posts: 696 | Location: Soddy Daisy, TN USA | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote