New
Find
Notify
Tools

DSC 2011
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
For all members planning to attend the DSC in 2011, stay tuned for some very interesting developments. We will share with you as soon as possible. I think all will be pleased. This fine org has been and will continue to be a very good friend to the AR members. Please support them!

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
btt

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
btt

One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted Hide Post
popcorn

OMG!-- my bow is "pull-push feed" - how dreadfully embarrasing!!!!!

Posts: 932 | Location: 8K Ft in Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Way to go Ed...

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dont keep us waiting any longer!!!!

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As many are wont to say things are in the works and we need time to get the details ironed out. Make like this is a turkey (don't equate me to the turkey) hunt and you must have patience. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know, I know...but I'm not tellin'.....

Karl Evans

Posts: 2899 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think I know, but I'm not tellin' either. coffee

Posts: 1357 | Location: Texas | Registered: 17 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I know! I know!

A pipe will burst in the ceiling of the convention hall and all those doused by water will be illuminated as to whether quarter swawn is better than slab sawn, if North Fork penetrates better than Woodleigh, if Gerard's bullets stablize (which they do, I think), if Phifer's checks were really stolen (I know, but ain't telling), if Shoot-a-way is actually Walter, if DRG is actually voted for GWB and is just pulling our legs, if bolt-action-trash can make it to heaven (particularly if they're push-feed guys), if non-flanged double rifles will kill a buffalo, if Delta is as bad as I say it is and if Will really wears knickers to bed...

Heck, maybe that's not right, but it's the rumor I'm spreadin'

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7694 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Judge, ther are some good guess in that group and who knows you may win the prize with the first correct answer.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
JudgeG:

Quarter sawn is better than slab sawn - I don't know
North Fork penetrates better than Woodleigh - I don't know
Gerard's bullets stablize - I don't know
Phifer's checks were really stolen - I don't know
Shoot-a-way is actually Walter - I don't know, but I don't think so
DRG is actually voted for GWB and is just pulling our legs - I don't know but I seriously doubt it
If bolt-action-trash can make it to heaven (particularly if they're push-feed guys) - I don't know
If non-flanged double rifles will kill a buffalo - I don't know, but probably can
If Delta is as bad as I say it is - I don't know
If Will really wears knickers to bed - I don't know and don't want to know

Confused

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I reeeaaalllly hope a pipe doesn't burst; once is enough for that. I'm certain all will approve of what "it" is.....and it has nothing to do with quarter or slab sawn. By the way...what is the prize for the first correct guess?

Karl Evans

Posts: 2899 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think slab sawn is stronger and quarter sawn shows better grain, but then - I don't know which is better. coffee

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fabric failure by the SHE Safari models?

Posts: 10362 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
btt

One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Being that today is my birthday, will you please, please, please tell me the 2011 AR-DSC special suprise?

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hope you had a happy bithday....I guess he isn't going to tell and neither am I.

Karl Evans

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
I will make a WAG (wild a$$ guess)

DSC is giving a booth space for AR members to gather at. lol

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Piggy you are almost there.

One of Us
Picture of Code4
posted Hide Post
AR will have a stand and that Bloody Big rifle in the videos will be available to shoot ....

Posts: 1433 | Location: Australia | Registered: 21 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
will is going to give walter instructions on shooting a 45/70 double with 2 triggers

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
They are adding a dangerous water jug hunt to the silent auction?

Mike

Posts: 21684 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bet (and hope) that Saeed and Walter will be attending DSC in person -- perhaps even with their own booth.

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sandyhunter:
I bet (and hope) that Saeed and Walter will be attending DSC in person -- perhaps even with their own booth.

Naaawwww Mile, a live fire DWJ shoot, in the back of the building. Bring youe own G&A. rotflmo BOOM

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hog Killer is close, verrry close. And more to come.

Karl Evans

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sandyhunter:

If this is true, they are welcome to stay at my house. Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
No more guesses? Some were getting pretty close! Cool

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ed, I guess you get to keep the prize, nobody guessed! Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn, the prize was dinner with me and the winner picks up the tab! Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
btt