THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Pro Hunting YouTube -- Adam Ruins Everything

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pro Hunting YouTube -- Adam Ruins Everything
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Have the rest of you ever seen this?

https://youtu.be/YUA8i5S0YMU

analog_peninsula
-----------------------

It takes character to withstand the rigors of indolence.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Dallas, Tx | Registered: 02 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So much for cartoons - Walt Disney stepped in first and fkd it all up!

Posts: 2030 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
Saw it on another hunting forum. Maybe it'll get young millennials to think. Of course, they couldn't resist the barely veiled, tired old insult that trophy hunters are "compensating for something", but if that soothes their desperate need to feel superior and makes them listen, so be it.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted Hide Post
2.7 million views !!!

"The greatest threat to our wildlife is the thought that someone else will save it”

www.facebook.com/ivancartersafrica

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com

Posts: 1201 | Location: South Africa  | Registered: 04 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I couldn't finish watching it. It's like they are talking out of both sides of their mouths. Saying trophy hunting is actually good then disparaging the people that do it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Northtexas12:
I couldn't finish watching it. It's like they are talking out of both sides of their mouths. Saying trophy hunting is actually good then disparaging the people that do it.

Bear in mind that the video is aimed at bunny huggers and the undecided. The point is that you don't have to like hunting or hunters to recognize that legal well regulated sport hunting is highly beneficial to wildlife, particularly in the third world. The video is designed to promote acceptance, not approval.

The problem with every other pro hunting video that I've seen is that it's essentially a hunters' echo chamber. This video is exceptional in that it is entirely directed at educating the **enemies** of hunting rather than the friends.

analog_peninsula
-----------------------

It takes character to withstand the rigors of indolence.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Dallas, Tx | Registered: 02 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of samir
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by analog_peninsula:
quote:
Originally posted by Northtexas12:

Bear in mind that the video is aimed at bunny huggers and the undecided. The point is that you don't have to like hunting or hunters to recognize that legal well regulated sport hunting is highly beneficial to wildlife, particularly in the third world. The video is designed to promote acceptance, not approval.

The problem with every other pro hunting video that I've seen is that it's essentially a hunters' echo chamber. This video is exceptional in that it is entirely directed at educating the **enemies** of hunting rather than the friends.

Exactly

DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

Posts: 1436 | Location: San Diego | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote