Find
Notify
Tools

DSCI and on to Huston
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of madabula
posted
First I appologize for this not being the appropriate butseemingly; "still the best forum" for this subject:

I am looking for someone that is going to be in Dallas at close of DSC show and then at Huston HSC show first day that might be able to take a red stag shoulder mount with removable antlers and a simple mounting stand from one to the other.

I was going to handle this myself but son is coming home from Iraq so need to be home and pass it off if possible.

Please e-mail mike@mikescustomtaxidermy.com or call my cell 502-645-4816 if you might be interested in helping out with this.

Posts: 290 | Location: louisville ky | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Madabula, glad your son is coming home from Irak! My grand daughter camp Taji in Irak now, and her younger brother is in Afganastan as we speak. Hope mine come home as well! I will be at the DSC show only one day, and will be leaving for a hunt sunday morning, and will not make the HSC show. Hope someone here can help you!

First it is DSC(Dallas Safari Club), and HSC (Houston Safari Club). Neither of these are connected to SCI (Safari Club International)!

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanajcj
posted Hide Post
Email sent

LostHorizonsOutfitters.com
----------------------------
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"
Davy Crockett 1835
----------------------------

Posts: 696 | Location: Texas, where else! | Registered: 18 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of madabula
posted Hide Post
MacD37

Thanks for the well wishes and a heart felt best to your Grandson and Grandaughter and your entire family as well! We all are sacrificing and doing our part in some way or another.

Son is only home for his 2 week mid tour leave, and then back to the sand. Also have a son in law in Afganistan.

10/4 on DSC and HSC I actually knew that but I shot this out in a hurry and didn't proof so have made the corrections.

Merry Christmas!

Mike O

Posts: 290 | Location: louisville ky | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by madabula:
MacD37

Thanks for the well wishes and a heart felt best to your Grandson and Grandaughter and your entire family as well! We all are sacrificing and doing our part in some way or another.

Son is only home for his 2 week mid tour leave, and then back to the sand. Also have a son in law in Afganistan.

Merry Christmas!

Mike O

Tell your son I thank him for his service, wish him safety till he can come home to stay!

Merry Christmas and may we all be together for the next one! patriot

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote