New
Find
Notify
Tools

Uncharted
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
What's everyone's thoughts on the show? Not many show worth watching but this is one too watch.

One of Us
Picture of Thunder Head
posted Hide Post
I like it.
There overly dramatic sometimes but all in all its a good show. The cinematography is unmatched in my opinion.

I have walked in the foot prints of the elephant, listened to lion roar and met the buffalo on his turf. I shall never be the same.

Posts: 813 | Location: In the shadow of Currahee | Registered: 29 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I agree to much drama. The locations they visit and the excellent video and hunts would be enough! But still watch it every week.

Posts: 317 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like the show. As a hunter if one doesn't express some drama and emotion to what he does, not a true hunter in my sense of things. Caring for the people and places we all go to for our hunting should be a big part of the equation as well. Too much shootem up, rack'em stack'em on most all the other shows out there for my taste. Agreed, the video and editing exhibited in Uncharted is off the chart, no one else even comes close.

Larry Sellers
SCI(International)Life Member
R8 Blaser

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree with you Larry. I believe this past episode goes along ways on what happens when there is no legalized hunting.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree it seems not a good selection of hunting shows available. Dark and Dangerous as well as TAA. I believe that D&D just aired a Namibian ele hunt.

Dutch

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The dead juvenile elephant was very moving. Drove home the point.

On the other hand, the skeptic in my wonders just how that jumbo managed to die right in the middle of the road?

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote