THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    A Tribute To Bob Fontana by his daughter Kaitlin

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Tribute To Bob Fontana by his daughter Kaitlin
 Login/Join

posted
When BC outfitter Bob Fontana was killed by a buffalo last month in Tanzania, literally thousands of hunters in North America and elsewhere felt the loss personally. It's a safe bet, however, that none felt the loss quite as deeply as his daughter, Kaitlin, who wrote the following eulogy to her father. She delivered the heartfelt message to the many friends and family members who gathered for a celebration of Bob Fontana's life this past July 25th.

A Tribute To Bob Fontana

one of us
posted Hide Post
What a beautiful way to be remembered.

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Thanks! My friends that could make it to the memorial service told me how moving her words were, but this is the first time I have seen them first hand.

Much appreciated,
Canuck

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote