THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    One to two-day hunts only an hour from Cape Town

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One to two-day hunts only an hour from Cape Town
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi folks,

are you�short of time or money, or perhaps both? Well, we definitely have the ideal solution for you. How about a short hunt of one or two days? The hunting area comprises 6.000 acres at the foot of the spectacular Elandsberg Mountains. It forms part of a conservation area spanning 100.000 acres. Hunt the exquisite Bontebok as well as Eland, Cape Mountain Zebra, Oryx, Red Hartebeest, Blue Wildebeest, Black Wildebeest, Springbuck, Vaal Rhebuck, Duiker, Baboon and Feral Pig. There is no accommodation available on the reserve, so you�have the unique opportunity�to stay in a guesthouse (rondavel) on our wine estate, just half an hour from the hunting area. Whilst you are out in the veldt your family can enjoy the pleasures of the farm, including: riverside walks, birdwatching, swimming in our private lake, wine tasting and savouring the exquisite gourmet cuisine prepared with fresh local ingredients and international flair by my wife.�Or, maybe they would prefer to take your Credit Card to nearby Cape Town for�an unbeatable shopping experience? Either way, we�can offer our services and expertise.

www.kapstadt.de/lemberg

Hunting one hour from Cape Town

Of course the idea is not that somebody from the States or Europe flies to South Africa for a one or two-day-hunt. BUT if she/he is here anyway, ie on a business or sightseeing tour, then why not go hunting in order to avoid withdrawal symptoms...

Posts: 640 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Quote:

so you�have the unique opportunity�to stay in a guesthouse (rondavel) on our wine estate, just half an hour from the hunting area.

Cool.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Everybody is a booking agent! Let's see, 4 - 5 days travel for a 1 - 2 day hunt!

Posts: 19359 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Easy, Will. Klaus is not a booking agent; he is a qualified PH that has something to offer the guy with only a few days, especially somebody who is in RSA for other reasons but has a couple of days available. It may not be your cup of tea, but there is no need to slam it or him. He is simply making people aware of an opertunity that works well for some folks.

Posts: 747 | Location: Nevada, USA | Registered: 22 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Will

I intend to tour the wine regions of Stellenbosch and the Cape, perhaps on the next trip and have always like the idea of a short hunt as well in the same region.

As with most great wine areas, there is fantastic food, in the Cape, the Cape Dutch architecture, plus some average wines ( ).

Why not a buck or two, and a guineafowl shoot as well, just to break the monotony.

(It would probably make me green with envy as all I get to hunt at home near the vineyards is rabbits, hares, ducks, maybe some other hoppy things and an occasional deer.)

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
Klaus:

There is a good chance that I will be in South Africa on business this spring and would be very interested. Please send me an e-mail with some additional information.

Dave

Posts: 3831 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think there will be people travelling through RSA on business who can break away for a day or two who may appreciate this opportunity.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
<mikeh416Rigby>
posted
Quote:

Everybody is a booking agent! Let's see, 4 - 5 days travel for a 1 - 2 day hunt!

Will-always the cynic.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Arts, thanks for telling Will how my offer is ment.
Dave, infos are in your mail.
NitroX, you are very welcome, but don't forget to take along for me a bottle HILL OF GRACE from HENSCHKE...

www.kapstadt.de/lemberg
Hunting one hour from Cape Town

Posts: 640 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Please email me as i will be in south africa in november and in the cape area specifically around the 22nd. cheers, tm.

Posts: 252 | Location: Singapore | Registered: 26 April 2004Reply With Quote