Notify
Tools

Re: Shows - Dallas / Houston Jan 05
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted
MacD37 & Guests

When, if you go to the show twist Dene's arm and maybe we can do a 4x2 hunt and then I can look around for a bigger charter plane to ferry the crowd from Livingstone to Ngoma (-:

Now FIRST of all If you guys can look around for a trustworthy Americam couple with time on their hands and ( without any money worries ) wanting to come over to New Zealand for [ 6 months minumum ] and RENT my fully furnished house for the winter period, then I can take off to Africa. They can have fun in NZ, hunt fish, ski, sightsee and just be a general nuisance over here, who knows they may even like it enought to stay longer then I can have a nice break in Africa and join the hunters .... LOL

Well I suppose we can dream cant we !!

Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
Dear Guests

Feel free to visit our booths at the Jan 2005 Shows [ Houston booth # 508 ] and [ Dallas booth # 591 ]

Our Outfitter/PH Guide [ Dene Bird ] will be there with his partner Jo-Anne whom is also a qualified PH

Dene with lady from Spain / August 2004 - Dendro Park Zambia

Jo-Anne on the right, with lady from Spain - August 2004 - Dendro Park Zambia

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
Hi Rusty

I must try to get out some time in the future to the shows.

It is a long and costly exercise from NZ and I am wanting to go to Africa around April/May time frame 2005 for [ 6 months + ] so I need to keep within my limited budget

Take care and keep well

Peter

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Peter,
It's always a great pleasure to vist your booth. When are you going to stop hiding and come join the Ray/JudgeG/Harry/ show and the rest of the AR misfits?

Best regards,

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote