New
Find
Notify
Tools

Very Strange Kudu Horn!!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What is even crazier is to read the comments at the bottom.

Tom

Posts: 341 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 21 November 2014Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Very true.
It really amazing how ignorant people are about animals!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Very true.
It really amazing how ignorant people are about animals!

+1, never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12711 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
We saw a gemsbok with a similar deformity when hunting with Shona Adventures near Otjiwarongo Namibia. Tried to catch up and cull it but it vanished.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16654 | Location: Las Cruces, NM | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kallie404
posted Hide Post
The photographer, Abraham , is a very good friend of mine as well as the owner of the game ranch where the kudu is. The growth has been removed since and weighed 14kg !!

Posts: 109 | Location: Mooketsi& Phalaborwa Limpopo Province RSA | Registered: 13 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kallie404
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109 | Location: Mooketsi& Phalaborwa Limpopo Province RSA | Registered: 13 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kallie404
posted Hide Post

one of us
Picture of RAC
posted Hide Post
"The worst news is it's a game farm. He raises animals to be killed. I am for helping the animal, but would hate to see it killed. I'm sorry, but sport killing really bothers me. I know people criticize my pov, but I don't think it is necessary or humane. Remember Cecil."

So dumbass, since this is so wrong would you rather ALL the animals be removed and turn this game ranch into a cattle, sheep or maize farm?

I hunt, not to kill, but in order not to have played golf....

DRSS

Posts: 839 | Location: LA | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Knob head - Lol!

Posts: 217 | Location: BC - Canada | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAC:
"The worst news is it's a game farm. He raises animals to be killed. I am for helping the animal, but would hate to see it killed. I'm sorry, but sport killing really bothers me. I know people criticize my pov, but I don't think it is necessary or humane. Remember Cecil."

So dumbass, since this is so wrong would you rather ALL the animals be removed and turn this game ranch into a cattle, sheep or maize farm?

Someone should ask him what he had for dinner!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's a cancer.

Posts: 966 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 23 September 2011Reply With Quote