THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    What happened to the HOOT&SHOOT down at Julif, TX this October?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What happened to the HOOT&SHOOT down at Julif, TX this October?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted
Was the HOOT & SHOOT down at Julif, Texas not held in its usual October time frame, or was I simply not invited? CRYBABY

Accidently posted on American hunting, and moved here! It was answered however by Hogkiller there! The HOOT & SHOOT was not held this year!

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Mac, there was not a shoot this fall. Rusty and Jeff didnot have time to put it on.

You will here about it when the next one happens, probabkly in the spring.

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote