Notify
Tools

Ambitions for 2007
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted
Guys,

I try to achieve at least one ambition a year and hopefully more than one. This year, my main ambition is to hunt me a big bear of some kind, but I don't know much about it. - Can someone tell the best time of year and rough costs involved in my hunting one.

Thanks in advance...... Wink

one of us
posted Hide Post
There are a couple in Johannesburg Zoo that they want to trade. Maybe you could trade for something more common and get them cheaper?

One of Us
Picture of nampom
posted Hide Post
We have some really nice bear populations in Namibia, contact me for guided bear hunts in Etosha Park.

All the best
Roger

VIERANAS Bow & Hunting
Adventure Safaris Namibia
#TPH00157

Roger@vieranasbowhunt.com
www.vieranasbowhunt.com

http://www.facebook.com/Vieranas.Safaris.Namibia

"The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport" Saxton Pope

Posts: 240 | Location: Africa Namibia - Kamanjab | Registered: 10 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Shakari,
If you fit offroad tyres to that 900 Honda, you could use it to get close quickly. Nampom, would you allow hunting of bears with the use of a bike?

one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
What bears are you talking about, warthog bears, Buspig bears, White bears, Grizzly bears, Polar bears. You will have to be more specific and what time you will be available for the hunt. Please ensure that you are not on a hunt next year April, your serviuces will be needed

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nampom
posted Hide Post
I am talking Grizzley's when last have you been to Etosha.

No bikes are allowed inside the park so we will have to settle for tandem-bicycles.

All the best
Roger

VIERANAS Bow & Hunting
Adventure Safaris Namibia
#TPH00157

Roger@vieranasbowhunt.com
www.vieranasbowhunt.com

http://www.facebook.com/Vieranas.Safaris.Namibia

"The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport" Saxton Pope

Posts: 240 | Location: Africa Namibia - Kamanjab | Registered: 10 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
with all this global warming, I wonder if the various African bears will shed their fur and if so, will they become bares rather than bears or will they become bare bears. Wink

How about if I fit a sidecar to the bike? Wink