New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photo camps
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
As a hunter i have never been to photographic camp and a friend wants the nicest camps at kruger and the to botswana. Anyone now high end places in these two places.? Thanks

Posts: 1396 | Registered: 24 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gerry
Please ask your friend to email me with a description of what he wants to mail@africanbushsafari.com

I have several ideas but will need some specifics before being able to offer you anything.
We can offer anything from a guided photographic holiday through to just helping with booking them into the right sort of place for their needs and airport assistance etc

Looking forward to hearing from you
Kind regards
Ian

Posts: 423 | Location: Natal - South Africa | Registered: 23 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
http://www.johancalitzsafaris.co.za/bots_photo.htm

geeryb,

The Ivory Camp in the Okavango Delta, NG32, goes photographic after the hunters are through with the season,attached is the link. Very cool to use boats to get around. We were there in September.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9415 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My wife and I stayed at Pom Pom camp in the Okovango Delta. There are many camps. I understand that it's not one of the luxury camps but it was very nice and we had a great time. Lots of animals to photograph. We saw a leopard on a night game drive. Hippos in the water right in front of our tent. One morning there was fresh elephant poop on the trail from out tent to the dining room. Wonderful place.

Posts: 84 | Location: southern california | Registered: 16 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of spear
posted Hide Post
Try this website
www.marulasafaribookings.com
cheers

Posts: 78 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JabaliHunter
posted Hide Post
In Botswana http://www.abucamp.com/
Loads in SA, but look up Mala Mala and Londolozi

Posts: 712 | Location: England | Registered: 01 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+ 1 on Mala Mala, great place!

Posts: 73 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 18 February 2003Reply With Quote