THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Saeed: What is Up with Tanzania Pictures?????

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saeed: What is Up with Tanzania Pictures?????
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hey Saeed,

Sure would be great to see some pics from Tanzania! The Labor Day Weekend looks like it will be a wash out for all of us folks in Florida and Georgia due to Hurricane Frances. Sure would make the time go faster if I had some decent pictures to see and stories to read. Thanks, Hugh

Posts: 54 | Location: GA | Registered: 15 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hugh, Go to AR.com's main page. Saeed has loaded some video and picture under various headings. If you've never been there you're in for a treat. I found that site about two years ago with the T-Rex, but didn't have the sense to look at the forums page until recently. Boy was I missing out! Jerry

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
hugh,

Welcome to the forums.

I hope you go through this storm without too much hassle. I was in Houston when harricane Alicia hit Texas.

I have posted some photos of some of the activities we had at our camp this year, but I am afraid I have not had the time to do a hunt report yet.

With 6 hunters, and several thousands photos, I have to make some sort of selection that will keep everyone happy.

I have finished the video, though, and if anyone wishes to start a list as they usually do every year, I will be happy to send a copy out.

Posts: 68696 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
David,

You are in for a treat this year then.

Walter is the star of the video. At one stage he wounded a warthog, which ran into a hole, and we had to dig. We did not finish before it got too dark, so we blocked it and went back in teh morning.

We finished digging the hole, and there was no warthog. He might have gone in and out right at the beginning.

Anyway, there was a hole big enough to make a decent grave, and I really felt an urge to bury Walter in it.

He kept missing with my rifle, so he decided to adjust my scope! This caused me to miss a couple of animals.

He said afterwarsd that a good hunter would always be able to tell if his rifle is off!!??

Posts: 68696 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I would love to get a copy. Please let me know how much a copy is.

Also are any of the other disks available?

Thank you,

Jerry

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer of starting the circulation of your latest hunt. Please put me on that list. If you want I will start the list on another thread.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jeff Alexander
posted Hide Post
I'd like a copy too!

Posts: 1002 | Location: Dixieland | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of formerflyer
posted Hide Post
I'm new to the Forums as well, but "discovered" AR over a year ago. I second all of the other compliments about AR.

I would appreciate being placed on the list for the new video, and would (like Minkman) like to know if there are any previous ones available. Just say how much and which format to pay (Paypal, check, other). Reading about your hunt has been quite a treat, and sharpens my interest to get back for another one of my own. I don't know that I'll ever equal your total, but I'm 2 buffalo down and will be working on that total as circumstances permit.

Don't know what anybody could do to catch up on the Walter quotient, though. I suspect trying to catch up too soon or too fast could result in a fatal dosage.

Posts: 117 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: 14 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I want on that Video List!!!

I was recently watching your previous Tanzania hunt and damn near split my sides laughing. Walter is too much....between the self inflicted hair cut & "judging" wind direction....

Regards,
Dave

Posts: 1238 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 31 December 2001Reply With Quote