New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jannie Spangenberg
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does anyone have an email address for Jannie Spangenberg of Gras Game Ranch in Namibia?

Thanks, in advance.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 691 | Location: UTC+8 | Registered: 21 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post
I see Wendell has given you the info, but I just want to say that I was with Jannie last May at Gras and can tell you its a fantastic place. They do a wonderful job of making your stay memorable an a very friendly and accomodating.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2597 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wendell, thanks for the info.

Hikerbum, I was there in August 2002 and shot eight heads of game. Three went Rowland Ward. You're right, it's a fantastic place and I had a fantastic time.

Jannie's been holding my heads for me and I'm finally ready to take them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 691 | Location: UTC+8 | Registered: 21 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you had a great time. I took a fantastic Blue Wildebeest and some paperwork snafu had my Roland Ward measurements lost betweeen the taxidermist and RW so I am actually getting it measured tonight.

I think Gras was the perfect place for anyone going to Africa, but especially great for a first timer like me.

again, Jannie and his family were great.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2597 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No offense intended.We cannot routinely choose our own name I realize.But spangenberg sounds like something I once did in the back of my fathers Buick when I was young and poor and could not afford a hotel room.LOL

We seldom get to choose
But I've seen them go both ways
And I would rather go out in a blaze of glory
Than to slowly rot away!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Eyedog, you dog you!

Posts: 158 | Location: Bloemfontein, South Africa | Registered: 18 December 2003Reply With Quote