New
Find
Notify
Tools

2005 ANTELOPE AVAILAVBLE
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have 6 permits left for 2005 from non returns..guided 2 day hunt on a large ranch in New Mexico.. Jim Brockman and I will guide this year...Lots of good quality antelope in the 41 to 15.5 range..$2250. Book early and get a spot..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42084 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm in for one of those 41s Ray
Jim

Posts: 383 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada | Registered: 25 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Palmer
posted Hide Post
What are the dates of the hunts?

ALLEN W. JOHNSON - DRSS

Into my heart on air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?
That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

A. E. Housman

Posts: 2251 | Location: Mo, USA | Registered: 21 April 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
what part of New Mexico, and what are the dates of the hunt. what is included for the price.
Thanks

Posts: 20 | Location: Amarillo, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bwanahile
posted Hide Post
Ray,

Is this iron sights only??? wave

Posts: 757 | Location: Nashville/West Palm Beach | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwanahile:
Ray,

Is this iron sights only??? wave

And minimum 375 H&H with solids.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12642 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of prairiewolf
posted Hide Post
What's the chance's of a bowhunter filling one of those tags.

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Posts: 144 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Ray, you had originally posted these as two day hunts- is that still true?

Is it just my imagination, or have the hunt fees for Antelope just skyrocketed?

I mean, I would never pay $1,125.00 per day to hunt antelope- when for the same per diem I could hunt Ele, or Buffalo or Stone Sheep!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Allen and Momccartt,

Hunt dates are Sept. 17,18
License is $205.00

Hunt includes breakfast, lunch and supper on Saturday, then breakfast and lunch on Sun as 99% of the hunters are filled out by then and have left, but you can graze that evening if you wish, and the grazing is good..

You will be picked up each morning and returned that evening after supper and visitation..

Guided 2x1, unless a 1x1 is required in which case we will hire a guide for you at his negociated day rate. Mine is $300. per day including truck and gas. 1x1 must be pre arranged.

Discounted rooms at your expense, at the Super 8 hotel in Moriority, New Mexico..about $45.00 per night, for thoes hunting with us...

Ranch is 30 minutes out of Moriority...If flying in at Alburqueque, rent a car and drive the 30 miles to Moriority, east of Alburquerque.

Two things come to mind, one is I already shot the 41 incher, and the other is lets make that 14.... the other is I will take the Canadian hunt at that rate for stone sheep if you will guarentee me a kill in two days, your on! Roll Eyes

Ray Atkinson
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

Posts: 42084 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Prariewolf,
With bow? I can only tell you that I have been close enough to take a bow shot on these rifle hunts many times, but I wouldn't like the odds during rifle season..but I know how they run and might set a blind that would get you one..Maybe 50 percent chance at best is only my guess.....

Ray Atkinson
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120