THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Trophies are in, took less then 4 months!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trophies are in, took less then 4 months!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just got the bill from Fauna and Flora for my trophies. I'm shocked that they have arrived after about 15 weeks from me leaving Botswana. Looks like these will get mounted and up on my wall quicker then I could even dream!

Posts: 952 | Location: Mass | Registered: 14 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Please be sure they are yours (not substituted for what was on hand.) Best wishes.

Posts: 4859 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Finally got them to the taxidermist and had him take a look, everything looks great!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Geoff,
Mine are in Houston and should be delivered to Jerry this week. I am with you in that it was hard to believe that they were shipped that quickly. What are you having done with yours? I am thinking of a pedestal for the zebra and the rest in wall mounts - some for home and the rest for the office.
John

Posts: 154 | Location: Ohio, USA | Registered: 10 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wish I could mount everything but it would literally cost me as much as another safari.

I'm going to mount the Kudu, Eland and Springbuck as shoulder mounts and get the Gemsbuck tanned and freeze it. I'm going to do European mounts on the other 4. I'm also going to have the Springbuck and Impala hides tanned to make pillows.

Taxidermist said it would be about 6 months and that I was lucky to get them in prior to the whitetail rush at the tannery!