THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Can DRG still go hunting while he is in protective custody?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can DRG still go hunting while he is in protective custody?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
?

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My guess is he will only be in custody for 24 hours.
roflmao

Posts: 1430 | Location: California | Registered: 21 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think they arrested him either for impersonating an ACLU lawyer or James Carville with a New England accent. Those are both capital offenses here in Idaho. He is lucky the Feds nabbed him.

lawndart

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey if he can't go hunting, maybe we can get a cheap cancellation hunt!
peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
SUPERADMINISTRATOR
posted Hide Post
Our attorneys tell us he was the bait.

We are rounding up a posse. That ain't easy up here is Massachusetts.

The management.

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Well, that's what he gets for ditching the title "The Ignorance Crater" for the political forum. Throw away the key.

I am not sympathetic. Razzer

~Ann

Posts: 19564 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
Well, that's what he gets for ditching the title "The Ignorance Crater" for the political forum. Throw away the key.

I am not sympathetic. Razzer

Ouch!!!!!

bawling

Don

Posts: 26549 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote