THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Congrats to Ivan, Dave and Craig for their Win at Sportsman Channel Awards!!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congrats to Ivan, Dave and Craig for their Win at Sportsman Channel Awards!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted
These guys won Best Shot Clip at the Sportsman Channel awards in Vegas last Wednesday. It was well deserved - the clip was a super ele charge, up close and way too personal. The show looks great- and you are doing a super job...TH

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2981 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agreed!

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Many Thanks guys. We are always tickled to be recognized by our peers, including the AR guys.

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CLIFT
posted Hide Post
You guys really produce what I consider to be the best hunting shows on the planet. Way to go!
You also offer some of the very best African hunting safaris available today! Congrats.

Posts: 76 | Location: WAXAHACHIE, TEXAS | Registered: 10 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats guys!

It's always great to keep it in the family.

Posts: 42345 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Indeed, that was an intense charge. Glad that the elephant got the worst of it.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Here is 3 atta boys from me! clap

If that was the clip I saw at Ivan's seminar, at DSC, its a good thing I wasn't eatin popcorn, cause I'da spilled it all over the place..... Eeker Big Grin

Mad Dog

Posts: 1184 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 17 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Guys
keep up the good work

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
well done, well done indeed

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ivan, Is that why you ordered the Heym 600 NE????

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Craig made some remark, in his seminar on why Ivan needed a bigger gun! Big Grin

Mad Dog

Posts: 1184 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 17 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
When the tuskers get THAT close, no such thing as too much gun!! Great shows gents....I always enjoy watching them....as my DVR will attest.

Congrats on the award....very much deserved.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Ivan, Craig, and Dave on a job well done... It is a privilege to know the 3 of you. Kkeep up ;the good work.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if the said charge is available for viewing on the internet, as I am yet to see it?

Thanks in advance.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was the clip I voted for also. I was glad to see them win it. Tim, It was good meeting you at the show. We need to get to Cals and do some calling together. Let me know when you have some time off. Jeff

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks a million for the kind words, guys--and never forget, the guy who really deserves the credit is the person behind the camera. It's a lot easier to stand a charge with a rifle in your hand vice ten pounds of electronics . . .

Posts: 265 | Location: central california | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of vandyboy
posted Hide Post
What show was this from, Tracks Across Africa or Hornady's Africa?

Posts: 111 | Location: Jackson, MI USA | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craig boddington:
Thanks a million for the kind words, guys--and never forget, the guy who really deserves the credit is the person behind the camera. It's a lot easier to stand a charge with a rifle in your hand vice ten pounds of electronics . . .

True Craig but someone has to be in front of the camera, right? Wink All of these hunts with you and Ivan have been great and I look forward to another stellar season from both of you.

Posts: 158 | Location: texas panhandle | Registered: 15 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vandyboy:
What show was this from, Tracks Across Africa or Hornady's Africa?

I saw it on "Tracks". Cannot say if it aired on Hornady's or not.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Craig,

not if you or Ivan are the man with the rifle!

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Still wishing there was a way for us poor deprived Canadians to see that episode...

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I've heard about it but haven't seen it..... I'm itching to though!

one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Ivan who?

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19369 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted Hide Post
thanks gents we appreciate the comments and i second what craig said about our men behind the lenses - those are the the guys most deserving of all the credit

"The greatest threat to our wildlife is the thought that someone else will save it”

www.facebook.com/ivancartersafrica

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com

Posts: 1201 | Location: South Africa  | Registered: 04 March 2005Reply With Quote