THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    The species you most want to pursue, what you dream about
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The species you most want to pursue, what you dream about
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
My life time best would be a very large Botswana 100 pound per side bull elephant at close quarters!

Other than that I could hunt Cape buffalo every day for the rest of my life and never tire of it!

...................................................................... BOOM........... holycow

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Trophy buff(big boss,wide spread and deep drop),a nice lion or lioness and a 70lbs ele bul,trophy sable and a nice zebra all from wild Zim with open sights.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote