New
Find
Notify
Tools

stewart findly cooper
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
a bit ago I hunted with a PH in zambia - stewart findlay cooper. then zambia closed and I lost track of him. Anybody know where he is?

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Butchloc,
Stuart Findlay Cooper is still around and full of nonsense as ever.Unfortunately he is not hunting at the moment and has started a small business here in Lusaka.
As you are aware its very hard to miss him with his big beard and a bigger belly I do see him often. Give me a shout and I will get you his contact details.

Posts: 228 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 25 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N'gagi
posted Hide Post
I've been trying to remember the name of a guy who passed through the camp at Big Five in August. I'm wondering if this is him. Can you post a picture of him?

Posts: 1123 | Location: California | Registered: 03 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I really can't figure out how to run this damn computer leave alone post pictures. Hammers I can operate OK. If you just kinda picture santa in shorts and safari shirt, speaking in a slightly english accent and pulling your leg. That would be stuart

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote