New
Find
Notify
Tools

African Hunter
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
How many issues did everyone receive last year? I finally got #5 & 6, a few days after I received my renewal information. So my total for the year was #1, 5, & 6. Please let me know if there was others, so far no reply from AH.

Thanks Jerry

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
Hello Minkman,

I've only received #3 & #4 from this year. I'm going to take it up with Ant at in Reno... See if I can get the missing issues. My subscrition is good throught this year...

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post
I got all 6. just received 5 and 6 yesterday

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2597 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Send an email to Jacqui and she will get you all of your back copies. If they don't know you didn't receive them, they can't fix the problem.

African Hunter email

Regards,

Terry

Msasi haogopi mwiba [A hunter is not afraid of thorns]

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hikerbum:
I got all 6. just received 5 and 6 yesterday

Same with me.

-Bob F.

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Widowmaker416:
Hello Minkman,

I've only received #3 & #4 from this year. I'm going to take it up with Ant at in Reno... See if I can get the missing issues. My subscrition is good throught this year...

I guess they are adverse to all of NJ's laws. Look for a PM, if I can figure it out. Jerry

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Alan Bunn
posted Hide Post
If you haven't received your magazines, call 1-877-261-4226 and give them your contact details and tell them what issues you are missing.

Vol.10 Nos.1&2 were shipped from Africa, Vol.10 Nos.3,4,5,&6 were all shipped from Dallas.

Vol.10 No.1 got here from Zim several months ago and Vol.10 No.2 has just now started to arrive in the States.

Vol.10 Nos.3&4 shipped in November from Dallas, and Nos.5&6 are shipping this week.

The move out of Zimbabwe to the States has caused some names to get dropped off the mailing list, but once the database is sorted out, all these problems will go away. Don't send Jacqui or me an e-mail as we now have a staff in Dallas to deal with subscription problems. It is just that making the transition from the old system to the new system will take some time.

The good thing is once all the teething problems are over, it won't make any difference about the hyper-inflation, incompetent postal system, or any other Negro problems in Africa. We will just produce the magazines and books in Africa, then all the printing and shipping will be done from the States. No more four month shipping, and service to Central and South America will become possible. I don't know why, but it has been virtually impossible to send anything from Zim to any country south of the Rio Grande.

Also, just ignore the renewal notices if they don't apply to you. Someone had the bright idea to put those notices in all the magazines that shipped out whether they needed to be renewed or not. This got a lot of folks wondering about their subscription status. If you have any doubts about when your subscription ends, drop an e-mail with your contact details to this address: sales@africanhuntermagazines.com

Sorry for all the confusion, but it is just short term irritation to end chronic chaos. Our policy has always been that we guarantee your orders 100% no matter what. This includes me actually bringing it back in my luggage, which I have done on several occasions. Friends of African Hunter have done this too, and I want to acknowledge them as well.

Cheers,

Alan

Cheers,

~ Alan

Life Member NRA
Life Member SCI

email: editorusa(@)africanxmag(dot)com

African Expedition Magazine: http://www.africanxmag.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alan.p.bunn

Twitter: http://twitter.com/EditorUSA

Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. ~Keller

To be persuasive we must be believable; to be believable we must be credible; to be credible we must be truthful. ~ Murrow

Posts: 1112 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 09 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Minkman,
I have received 4 copies so far, as Alan responed they are working out the kinks of mailing them here in the US. I was concerned about the last 2 copies I had not received, a email to them got back a quick reply that they are getting ready to ship the last 2 from 04. The subscription notice was a mass mailing to all. mine came in a envelope, not with a magazine. They cleared that up too.

Posts: 201 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
Got my two copies today in the mail, Issue 10 # 5 & 6...............

To African Hunter magazine, They look great! keep it up!!

Minkman - - - - I sent you a PM, good luck!!!!!

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote