Find
Notify
Tools

Donald Trumps's sons are hunters!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Screw the hordes from Facebook. Look, the Trump brothers paid the elephant trophy fee, daily rates, followed all of the country's laws and took a nice surplus elephant that was on legal quota. They cut off the tail to symbolize their ownership of that elephant as is the custom in Africa, and then stepped forward and paid a portion of their trophy fees, etc. to the communal area for financial assistance, or to the national parks for conservation and then donated the meat to feed the poor and hungry. What more were they supposed to do? Those bunny huggers can all go to hell. When was the last time that any of those buffoons feed and clothed the hungry and naked in Africa and provided jobs and financial assistance, all the while saving crops and lives as well?

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
Screw the hordes from Facebook. Look, the Trump brothers paid the elephant trophy fee, daily rates, followed all of the country's laws and took a nice surplus elephant that was on legal quota. They cut off the tail to symbolize their ownership of that elephant as is the custom in Africa, and then stepped forward and paid a portion of their trophy fees, etc. to the communal area for financial assistance, or to the national parks for conservation and then donated the meat to feed the poor and hungry. What more were they supposed to do? Those bunny huggers can all go to hell. When was the last time that any of those buffoons feed and clothed the hungry and naked in Africa and provided jobs and financial assistance, all the while saving crops and lives as well?

Right on, brother! tu2

Unfortunately, the "social networking" sites seem dominated by citified ignoramuses who don't have a clue about hunting and other means of conservation.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13389 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Anjin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LionHunter:
My congratulations to both Trump brothers. Everything else is irrelevant.

Agreed, and this current flap is very old news.

A friend in the US recently sent me a copy of Teddy Roosevelt's "Hunting Tips of a Ranchman and The Wilderness Hunter," written in the 1880's and 90's. These are surprisingly fine writing, good hunting manuals and TR's love for the outdoors and wildlife shines through on every page. Apparently these books were so widely popular at the time that they contributed greatly to his becoming President.

Nonetheless, there is a school of thought today that views TR as someone who just killed animals for pleasure -- without paying any attention to the real facts or his role as perhaps the greatest conservationist in US history. You can't argue with stupid.

That's why many choose to exercise a little discretion about putting up our hunting records on public media like YouTube. Personally, I am not enough of a public figure for it to matter, but I understand why it would be an issue for some.

Norman Solberg
International lawyer back in the US after 25 years and, having met a few of the bad guys and governments here and around the world, now focusing on private trusts that protect wealth from them. NRA Life Member for 50 years, NRA Endowment Member from 2014, NRA Patron from 2016.

Posts: 554 | Location: Sandia Mountains, NM | Registered: 05 January 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Actually, by bowing out of showing that we are hunters, and proud of it.

The more of us stop accepting that someone does not like what we do the better it is for us.

The more we hide, it is more to their advantage.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm not ashamed to be a hunter. As a matter of fact I'm very proud to be a hunter.
I have DSC stickers on both vehicles.
I proudly tell of the work hunters have done to help ALL wildlife species to anyone within reason.
I want to post my photos & stories & want to see your photos & stories.
I post on a hunting forum & do not do facebook or whatever else is out there.
This site gives me entertainment, information & a place to share with those of close to the same mind set as me.
We're not going to win over the radicals, but maybe we can inform the uninformed & help them to see the light.
I'm not going to hide or change my lifestyle to suit those that disagree with me.
I will try to be considerate of others & not shove my hunting down their throats.
But I am a hunter & for those that don't like it, that's their problem!

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boerbokrib
posted Hide Post
Hi

Thought must place this here. The local reporters views. Maybe some of those eliquent with words can respond in the comments section.

http://www.health24.com/news/C...-4618-4690,73323.asp

Posts: 291 | Location: Sourh Africa | Registered: 07 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by Bwanamich:
quote:
Originally posted by 470drshooter:
Trump has been politically active and vocal about his criticism of Obama and iresponsible spending of the Government.

The liberals and their supporters are emotionally lashing out at anything conservatives do as to damage their reputations.

The progressive agenda is dying and they are putting up desperate attacks on their political advesaries.

WTF does this have to do with the subject matter of this thread? Keep Politics in the PF shame

Absolutely right!

Take politics to the PF, not here!

If this is political, which it is, put it in the Political Forum. If peta and Donald Trump is about hunting, you are mistaken.

Posts: 2180 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. | Registered: 20 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boerbokrib
posted Hide Post
Lash back on the outfitter

Who could Trump such language?

http://www.iol.co.za/news/spec...h-language-1.1260459

Posts: 291 | Location: Sourh Africa | Registered: 07 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's why many choose to exercise a little discretion about putting up our hunting records on public media like YouTube. Personally, I am not enough of a public figure for it to matter, but I understand why it would be an issue for some.

There is a limit to the negative publicity one is prepared to accept, for whatever reason.